23. Disobedience

N A N DI N I

Since the past few days the passenger seat of his car had become our reserved spot where we could be found tangled to each other, be it in the parking lot of my office building or his or even on our way back home. We both simply couldn't keep our hands off each other, not even for few seconds in an enclosed space. It's surprising how we managed to stay just best friends for 30 freaking years.

"Ow!" he winced, breaking the kiss as he massaged the spot on his head that had banged to the side of the seat while I had tried pushing him down. "Take it easy."

"Sorry." I grinned before placing a chaste kiss on his lips and ruffling his hair a bit.

"Lower the seat?"

"That's a must." I crooned, reaching for the handle. I tried pushing it down but the handle stayed still on it's place. "It's stuck." I whined, grabbing onto his shoulder for support. He lifted himself up a bit and reached for the handle. He pressed it down and the handle went down, the seat did too but in the process the handle broke.

"The hell." he cursed, looking at the handle.

"Here's to disobedience." I chuckled, hastily unbuttoning his shirt buttons and snaking my hands on his stomach, slowly rolling it over the lines of his abs. 

"Disobedient much." he scoffed, throwing the broken handle somewhere in the car. His hands then reached for my waist and before I could even register, he pulled me closer and mashed our lips together into a slow and wet kiss. His hands roamed around my back for quite a while as our lips danced together in a medium paced tempo. 

I let out a raspy breath, breaking the kiss when he pulled the string of my laced silk crop top. "Desperate, aren't you?"

"Says the one who unbuttoned me first." he smirked, pulling the other string and in an instant the top effortlessly fell off my body and on his exposed chest.

"Smooth." he commented as I tossed my top away and dived into his neck, sucking and biting his skin. I love the feeling of his skin under my teeth and the way he groans squeezing my butt when I do that.

"Will I ever get a break from your hicke-" his words were replaced with a gasp when I bit his skin way more fiercely than I ever had. "Hey.... control your animalistic instinct." he lightly spanked my butt, making me chuckle.

"You like it anyway." I purposely pushed myself upward, grinding our clothed pelvis together, making him curse under his breath. 

"You do realize we are in the parking lot."

"The windows are tinted and-" I paused, smirking as my hands unbuckled his belt. "has that ever stopped us?"

"Never." he said hastily before pulling me into a heated kiss. 

Our sexcapades, as I term it, lasted for a quick ten minutes because I had to leave. Apparently I had an appointment fixed with my mum but before going to meet her I wanted to be in a good mood. However you always get the opposite of what you want, at least I do. I had a very bad busy day and the only reason my mood was back to being good was all thanks to the ten minutes I had with him.

He drove me to coffee shop where I had to meet my mum. Judging by his expression, I knew he wanted to tag along but he didn't. "Mum." I waved at her from the door. She smiled and waved back on seeing me

"I missed you." Rising from her seat, she pulled me into her embrace.

"Me too mum." Breaking the hug, I took a seat opposite to her. "How's grandma?" I asked.

Married to my best friendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara