22. Can't control

That very night,
N A N D I N I

"Is that helping?" I asked with a small smirk, leaning against the door when I witnessed him hugging and smelling my pillow like he wanted to devour it. He pushed down the pillow from his face and raised his hazy gaze to look at me. His breathing was shallow and his hands were clutching the pillow.

"It isn't." he shook his head, totally letting go off the pillow. The huge tent that had formed in his pants came in my view, making me gulp.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked with a mischievous smile, reaching him. He bent slightly backward when I bent towards him, his hands by now had been clutching the bed sheet. "Do you?" my tone softened as our eyes locked.

"Will you help?" he muttered, sounding rattled.

"If you want me too." I said in a low seductive tone. He nodded, leaning towards me but I placed a hand over his lips before he could capture my lips.

"Be verbal babe." I said in a teasing tone as I settled down on his lap. I could feel his cock twitch in between my thighs. He was hard, so fucking hard.

I slowly removed my hands from his lips, gently tracing the opening of his lips with my fore finger. His breathing got heavier and his lips slightly parted, making my own lips feel dry. I nearly lost my breath when he took my fore finger in between his teeth and sucked it.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. Just one damn sucking move was making my undergarment feel wet and tight. He let go off my fingers with a 'pop' sound and I gulped. "You like this!" he let out a breathy laugh.

"Hell, I do." I admitted, lightly tracing my wet finger down his chin and simultaneously curling my hand around his neck.

"I do too." he whispered before latching his lips over mine. Tightening my hold around his neck, I kissed him back with equal enthusiasm, sucking and nibbling on his lips. "Nan-Nandini." he broke the kiss, panting when I grind down on him, creating more friction between us.

"What?" I breathed out with a harsh thrust rubbing my ass against his. He hissed, clutching the bed sheet tighter.

"St-Stop."

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" I grind down, tightening the hold of my legs around his waist, urging him closer. "Should I really stop?"

"N-No."

"No for what babe?" I teased.

"Stop. Stop teasing me babe." his lips curved into a mischievous smirk as his hands clutched my thighs. My breath hitched and my body trembled on the warm press.

"I really don't know who's teasing who!" I let out a breathy laugh before pulling him closer and meshing our mouths together into a hot, ravenous kiss. His hands slowly grazed upward as our tongues clashed.

"Sh- Shit." I cursed over his lips when his fingers slightly grazed my crotch, making me squirm and fuck! the mind-blowing friction that it created made my toes curl. Needy and desperate for more, I plunged my pelvis directly into his bulge.

"Damn it." Panting, he threw his head backwards and clutched my crotch tighter. My hold on his neck tightened as I closed my eyes, taking in the feels of sheer pleasure.

"Babe." his alluring voice reached my ears and I just hummed, opening my eyes and meeting his lust filled eyes.

"Can I?" he asked, gripping the edge of my t-shirt. I could feel my heart tremble even more at those words of his. God, I want him.

I pulled him into a deep, rushed kiss. "Just do it, coward."

His lips curved into a small smile before his hands lifted my shirt up and off my body. I smirked, pushing him fully on the bed and hovering over him.

"You are so overbearing." he gasped when I latched my teeth on his neck and tongued my way down his collarbone, hands wandering under his shirt and groping his chest.

One moment I was on top of him and the next moment I found myself being shoved against the soft bedsheet with Manik sitting on top of me.

"You-" my words died in my throat when he lifted his buttoned shirt up and off his body. I took a breath, gulping at the eye pleasing view of his bare torso.

"I am not going to let you have your fun alone babe." saying this, he leaned down and kissed me, shoving his tongue into my mouth.

Moans and groans filled the silent room and somewhere in between our loud moaning and groaning, we stripped each other naked. The next thing I knew he was fingering me and I was a moaning mess.

-

M A N I K

I woke up to an excessively enchanting sight, a sight that I would never get tired of. Nandini was sleeping peacefully with her body plastered on top of my stomach and her hands wounded around my waist.

I squished her further into me, grinning like a fool. I had never imagined a day would come when we would be sleeping with our bodies pressed against each other after hours of sex.

Satisfied, I dropped a light kiss on top of her head.

*Beep Beep*

Right then the beeping sound of her phone alarmed me. I tried reaching for the phone without waking her up but all my efforts went in vain.

"Mmmm my phone." Her groggy voice reached my ears and I felt her head slowly rise from my chest. Flustered, I didn't know what to do, so I just closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

Soon enough the beeping sound was replaced by her 'hello mum'.

"Yeah I am doing fine."

I couldn't hear what her mum was saying but she fell silent for quite a while before she said, "Okay if that makes you happy." Her voice was low.

I opened my eyes, sensing the sadness in her voice. She wore a blank expression, the same kind of expression when her parents fought.

"No you don't need to be." her attention diverted towards me when I rised up to sit upright.

"Everything okay?" I asked in a low tone and she nodded.

"It doesn't really matter." she shook her head lightly with her phone pressed to her ears. "I'll talk to you later. Bye." she said before hanging up.

"So-"

"Good morning." she covered up the distance between us and sealed my lips.

"Mmm good morning." I replied back caressing her cheeks slightly. "What were you talking-"

She kissed me yet again and this time a little too aggressively. "Are you up for some morning-" she trailed off, climbing on top of me. "activity?"

"Right now?"

She hummed leaning closer and capturing my lips. "Please." she added right over my lips. It was so obvious she was trying to dodge the topic and yet I couldn't help but tightened my hold around her waist and pull her closer.

*****

Okay I tried. I tried making it as innocent *cough cough* as I could. I skipped the climax. I jumped through the night Don't kill me for that but that's not the point. The point is I tried and I am hoping you guys enjoyed reading this. Fingers crossed.

And Manik is a goner for Nandini, isn't he? ;p

More comments is directly proportional to more motivation which is directly proportional to early update. Yeah so don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay safe. Stay happy.
Love ❤️
Aaku