𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

𝗞𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗪𝗶𝗰𝗸
𝟴:𝟯𝟱𝗮𝗺, 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗹

"ky bru bring ya big goofy ass on" I said as we walked around the mall getting last minute christmas gifts for Sev and Sy

"we gotta go get the ring remeberrr" ky said dragging me into pandora. He was getting sy a promise ring for christmas and if we being honest its about fucking time. They been together for a whilee.

"bro this ring better be something nice because its been for fucking ever, i thought she would've been had ts" I said fixing my had on my head.

"bro look, just look" He said as he opened the box to show me the teardrop halo ring and the wishbone to go with it.

"okay bro good pick, good pick" I said as we went into chanel. Me and Sev just been vibing for real and I like that. She not my girl but she know she my girl, if you get it then you get it, if not then of motherfucking well.

I had got Sev 2 purses, a black and pink one, some sandals and perfume. I had already got her hell of gifts so this are really just add ons. I told her not to get me anything because I dont need anything but she probably going to get me something anyways.
I had one last surprise that I needed to pick up from my jeweler before going to chill with Sev.

"ky come on bruh, I got places to be, I'm boutta leave ya stupid ass" I said walking towards the mall exit, this nigga like a toddler, always lost and shit. He finally came running towards me like a sped.

"you so slow bru" I said shaking my head walking towards my car to put everything up and head to my dukes house so she can wrap Sevs gifts because Im not good at that shit.

Once I got to my dukes house she got the questioning me and shit about who these gifts for.

"so you going to tell me about the girl or what. Im not just wrapping these presents for nothing." She said looking up at me while still wrapping the gifts

"ma, she just something different. We just vibing right now. I need to see if she really f- i mean mess with me on that level" I said in response. I knew Sev was on my level, shit probably a little bit more than that. I just didn't want to fuck up the vibe we got going with my little shit.

After dukes got finished wrapping gifts and I loaded them in the car and thanked her for helping me out on such a late notice.

I had to stop past ky house cause he had some shit to tell me and he sounded stressed but never that bad.

I pulled up and got out looking around at my surroundings before walking to the door, the door was slightly opened. I grabbed my gun before walking in and going around to check to see if ky or anyone was in the house.

Recently we been keeping our stuff in ky basement because stuff was coming up missing. I went downstairs in the basement and everything was gone.

"FUCK" I yelled as a ran my hands down my face and going upstairs to call the connect and see who ky done had over here.
————————————————————————————hi im back ik yall missed me🤗
i change sev face claim cs yea but enjoy 😛
mrs.wick outt🖤