𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱
𝟖:𝟒𝟕𝐚𝐦, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱𝟖:𝟒𝟕𝐚𝐦, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥

🖤

   "SAP COME ON SO I CAN DROP YOU OFF, YOUR ALREADY LATE" I said. This girl had to be at school by 8 o'clock and its almost 9 and she still not ready. We woke up late because people wanna bother my stuff *cough cough* syx *cough*.

"IM COMING,  DAMN" She said running down the steps.

"okay sis we see you looking cute" I told her as she did a spin showing me her outfit.

"you know the vibess" she said posing.

"Can we get food and take pictures I wanna post on ig" she said making me nod because at this point if she late of fucking well. We stopped at chick-fil-a and got out the car and went inside to order.

A/N: idc what nb say going inside is always faster🤷🏽‍♀️

   We got our food and then went outside to take her pictures.

"yess sissy these are cuteee" Sapphire said getting in the car and looking at the pictures as I drove her to school. We finally pulled up at her school and it was like 11:30 ish.

"byee sissy love you" she said kissing my cheek and getting out of the car.

"bye love you more" I said and the pulled off. I pulled up home and went inside the house today I didn't have any clients so I was going to clean. As I was cleaning I was I got a text from a random number

904-222-6246

yo come outside

who this?

shordy ,jus bring ya ass
outside you'll find out

so disrespectful to ttm like that and pull up to my house unexpected but whatever 🙄

how your eyes get stuck

I shouldn't have went outside not knowing who it is but I had a feeling it was Nardo by the way he was texting. I had on my sister hoodie and some shorts. I walked up to the door and pulled on it but it was already unlocked. How you a hood nigga but shit in the car with your doors unlocked, niggas not looking for his ass.

"why, when and how did you get my addy" I asked him looking at him roll up.

"your sister" he said making me nod. That big mouth ass bitch.

"you smoke" he said lighting the blunt. "yea from time to time" I said being all in my phone before he took it from me and put it in his pants.

"bitch dont take my shit" I said looking at him smoke and lay back in the seat.

   "If you want it then get it" he said looking at me with low eyes. See this why ion get in cars with niggas they always tryna fuck on me. 

"no body wanna fuck ya ugly ass" he said making me look at him

"oh shit u heard me but never ugly baby" I said playing with my hair.

   Sooo I got my phone out of his pants but we smoked and just talked for the rest of the time being.  It was kinda nice getting to know a little about him. I guess he isnt so bad after all to be honest but ima deal with syx giving the nigga our addy and my number later but thats a talk for another time.

"I gotta pick up my lil sister" I said waiting for hum to unlock the door so I can go

"okay come on" he said starting the car and driving to her school.

"ig we picking my sister up then" I said looking out the window and texting sapphire

sissypooh🫶🏾

wya?

pulling up with nardo

like naruto?

no bitch just wait you'll see him in a few minutes

okay ma'am

we outside

I seen Sap check her phone and then seen nardo pull up in front of her. She got in the and put her phone in her pocket. This is gonna be a day to remember.
———————————————————————————
vote😎
670 words
mrs.wick out💘