𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱
𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐩𝐦, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐥

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐩𝐦, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐥

🖤

"SEVVV" I heard Syx yell making me groan because why is she so damn loud. "yes syx" I said walking down stairs, "you should come with me to Ky house" she said while typing on her phone. "Okay I have to change rq first" I said running upstairs and to my closet. "what should a bad bitch wear today" I said while looking into my closet picking out my outfit

  I put on that and pulled my braids up into a bun, making sure I had everything before leaving my room

I put on that and pulled my braids up into a bun, making sure I had everything before leaving my room. "Im readyyy" I said following my sister out the door and getting in the car. "You look pretty" Sy said as she started the car and I grabbed the aux. "i dont miss no ex, i dont miss no text, i choose not to responddd" I sung as Sy drove into Ky driveway. "okay get out" she said staring at me. I got out and went to knock on the door and it opened "H.." for some mean ass nigga to shut it in the middle of me talking. The door reopened to me seeing Ky face "Hey sis come on in" ky said smiling making me walk inside and mugging the nigga who shut the door in my face.

I sat on the couch and just scrolled on my phone until Sy came and sat with me. "u okay?" she said laying on me, as I nodded in responses. I felt someone staring and I turn my head to see that mean nigga from earlier. he kinda fine and he look like he give some fire head, i'll suck his dick but thats besides the point.
A/N: i would suck it too mann

Anywaysss I wanted food so I asked Sy to take me but she told me to ask Nardo, I guess thats that mean nigga so I got up and asked. "umm.. are you nardo?" I said looking at him causing him to look up from his phone "who you jhit?" he said mugging me "im sevyn but you can call me sev" I said introducing myself and smiling showing my light blue braces. "Igh bru what you need" he said putting his phone in his pocket. "my sister told me to ask u to take me to get food so will you?" I said smiling again but with my eyes closed hoping he'll say yes. "come on luh bits" he said grabbing his keys and walking out as I followed him. "what you wanna eat?" he said look at me while the car heated up. "seafood" I said rubbing my stomach thinking of big crab. He look mean and im scared of mean people but I wanna be his friend. He pulled up to big crab making me get out and ordering "may I have a shrimp combo and crab legs, you want something?" I said he order a shrimp combo and the payed for everything. "why you do that it was on me" I said with a straight face because I wanted to pay for the food.

at the house

"damn so its fuck us" syx said coming to take one of my shrimp making me mug her because yes its fuck her. "you made mr mug a lot take me so yes fuck u" I said going back to my food. After I ate I got sleepy "ky im going to one of the guest rooms to go to sleep" I said getting my stuff to go upstairs "okay sis" he said paying attention to Syx. "oop my bad" I said opening the door seeing Nardo taking off his shit and shit "you good jhit" He said looking at me, I jus nodded my head and left going into the next. "feeding me always make me sleepy" I said mumbling before going to sleep
———————————————————————————
lmk what yall think lovess
this gon be one fun story
666 words
mrs. wick out💘