𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱
𝟏:𝟒𝟕 𝐩𝐦, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱𝟏:𝟒𝟕 𝐩𝐦, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥

🖤

"Yea girl and he had the audacity to bring just one happy meal for his son, what about his son other & siblings. He not about to eat that Mcdonald's in front of his other siblings while they starve you know?" Said my clients as I braided her hair.

She was telling me about her babydaddy. He seem like a good dude but she mad because he wont feed her other kids but dem not his kids.....

"Well he not wrong because they not his kids but where they daddy at!" I said asking her while I finish my last braid as she went silent and finished her statement

"idm they his son siblings, if you can't buy all the kids food why buy one kid something" she said and all i could think was u got money for this hairstyle but not for the kids to eat so I just left the conversation alone.

"and we are donee" I said as I snapped my last picture and she cashapped 150 for her braids, it would normally be 200 but she brung hair.

styledby

styledby.sev medium sized knotless braids, mid thigh length. 150 hair not included. 200 hair included. book me now❤️‍🩹

After she left I looked at my cash app and I made 2.5k off of the 5 heads I did. 3 wig installations, 1 knotless braids, and butterfly locs, knee length. I cleaned up my hair room and then went to take a shower and get something to eat. I called Key over because I kinda missed his company. I called and called but he kept declining me so I just let it be. I ended my night off with watching liv and maddie and eating pizza.
———————————————————————————
lmkk
votee
how yall feel about sev and key getting kinda close😋
312 words
mrs.wick out🫶🏾