𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱
𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐩𝐦, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐩𝐦, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥

🖤

I woke up to nardo gone. I grabbed my phone to check the time, damn "I slept all day" is what I thought seeing my phone time say 1:36. I got up and went in the bathroom to pee and take a shower because I had to get my nails done today. After my shower and all that good stuff I put on my pink hoodie, black jeans and my pink uggs before grabbing my keys to leave out.

I had texted nardo to make sure he got home safe because he didn't even let me know he left but hey it's whatever we were just chilling so ig he doesn't have to let me know he was leaving but it still would've been nice to know he was leaving out.

I pulled up to my nail tech tammy house, she used to have a shop but its under construction and because im one of her favs she does my nails at her house.

"hey gworll" tammy said opening the door and letting me in

"heyy" I said smiling and going to sit down to pull up my picture of how I want my nails.

"ouu them is prettyyy" she said getting the stuff and starting to do my nails.

~after my nails are done~

"Nardo you should roll me 3 blunts" I said as we laid on the couch together.

"its Keyari and no you do it" he said pulling his hoodie over his eyes signaling that he about to take a nap.

I sat up and rolled me 3 fat ass blunts and put all 3 of them in my mouth before taking a picture of them all in my mouth.

"yaaaa too hardd" I said loud but not to loud to wake Key mean ass up

I lit the blunts up and took a big ass pull and start coughing

a/n: cmon bitch you supposed to have big girl lungs not baby lungs

"thats what ya lil ass get for tryna be grown" Key said handing me a water and shaking his head

"not to much on me" I said letting the blunts out and only smoking one and then passed it along to key

"ouuu can we do that smoking thing when u blow your smoke into my mouth " I asked key as we sat in my living room high asab

He sat up, took a pull from the blunt and grabbed my neck and blew his smoke into my mouth causing me to catch it and blow it back out.

a/n: i cant find that vid but yall know what i mean

as I blew the smoke back out and into his face he pulled me in and kissed me. It wasn't a normal kiss it was something deeper than that. Once he pulled away, I was just in shock because like dont do that luh daddy ill rape you😛.

" look at ya lil ass stuck" Key said getting up and walking into the kitchen leaving my dumb ass there still stuck.

———————————————————————————
man oh mann
this is just da beginning 😛
im rey focus on this book more than pornstar luv
mrs.wick out💘