Chapter 1

As the sun rises Regina walks to the edge of the cliff and as she walks a shoot of roots began to build a bridge for her towards a secluded part of the castle.

As she walks through the heavily bolted door she is greeted by 3 bears.

She pays them no attention only focused upon the large blooming tree in the centre of the room.

"H-hello your majesty" said the tall bear.

"Good morning ma'am" said another.

The first gong went. And Regina began to speak.

"Magic tree, Magic Tree Let This Morning Be The Time That You Perform Your Duty"

She pulls back her golden cloak revelling her wispy hair and wrinkled face.

The second Gong Sounds. And the apples begin to turn into shoes. She continues to speak.

"Of Bringing Me The Shoes Of Youthful, Eternal Beauty" Regina smiles wickedly stepping into the shoes.

Bright pink smoke begins to form.

"Aah Yes, Change Me".

 Regina begins to look younger , more beautiful with her bright red hair, charming eyes and rosy red lips

She looks at her hands "Finally" she smiles.

But suddenly the smoke begins to clear and she goes back to being her old self.

The shoes rotting turning black.

" Uugh not again, how long must I wait" Regina yells with hatred

"You clear them away" she kicks the shoes at the bears and the middle one loses his head.

"Uh Oh head down, head down".

Regina yells "Oh pull yourselves together" without turning round not really caring.

The doors shut with a loud bang. While the tallest bear fetches the middle bears head.

"Here you go" "Thanks". And they begin clearing the shoes away.

LATER

A rope is thrown through a window and a girl in a red and white dress appears.

"Its all clear Y/N you can come up"

She whisper yells to her friend.

And not a moment later a girl with long blonde hair in a pink dress jumps to the ledge.

"I'm here Snow".

They Jump down together sliding down the rope.

They spotted Regina's tree in the middle of the room.

"Huh, that wasn't here before" Snow says

"What is she up to now?" Y/N asks.

Snow White begins to search behind portraits while her friend Y/N begins looking on the bookshelves.

Snow White tried to reach a second painting, of her and her father when she was younger, behind a shelf but couldn't reach so she picked up the shelf and moved it.

Snow moved the painting and looked in the hiding compartment.

It wasn't there.

"Y/N" Snow asked "Have you seen it yet?" The girl looked sad. "Sorry Snow I Haven't seen it yet"

They went to search the desk, when the door opened and a wood bear flew in on a broom lantern in hand.

"Duck Y/N".

The bear started searching when it stopped "Huh, you weren't here before" it said pointing the lantern to the rope hanging from the window.
It suddenly turns towards Y/N and Snow White.
It turned away "Whatever" and left the room. Snow and Y/N let out a breath they had been holding.
Y/N started to move out from under the desk when she hit her head "Ow".
Snow saw that a little compartment from under the desk opened revealing King Whites Journal.

Apples the most suspicious of fruits.

"I'm so sorry Snow I don't think that this will help"

Y/N hugged Snow while they both looked heart broken.

They were interrupted when a gong rang. Snow gazed at the apples longingly

"But they don't look dangerous".

Unbeknownst of Y/N Beauty or Snow White, Regina made her way toward the room with the tree.

"Snow are you ok" Y/N asked her friend as Snow drew closer to the Apples still, almost like a trance.

Regina opened the doors to be greeted by a bright blast of pink smoke.

Y/N and Snow White gasped "Regina".
Regina looked at Snow and Y/N and screamed "No, my shoes. GET THEM!".

 She pointed at Y/N and Snow and almost on command a root flew in there direction

They ran separate ways dodging roots and the bears.

"Hey, can we borrow this" Snow asked one of the bears. "Okay" The bear replied.

"Thanks" Y/N and Snow White hopped onto the broom flying through the window they came into a branch following on there tail.