Chapter 3

The Dwarfs move the girls onto a bed each.

They stare at both of the girls "Wow I didn't know two people could be so... Beautiful" Merlin says breathlessly.

"How did they end up with us" Questioned Jack

. The boys sigh as Snow White begins to wake. She sits up suddenly, opening her eyes.

 She gasps

She gasps.

Arthur begins to speak "Hello dear lady, Welcome to my home/command post. I have 6 roommates, but my names on the lease".

"I pay the rent" Jack says cutting in.

"Your home. Oh my gosh I'm- I am so sorry. I was starving and...Omg where's Y/N?"

"Duh, duh, duh there's no need to apologise we didn't mean to interrupt your stolen meal. Oh and your friends over there"

Merlin says motioning to the other beautiful girl on the other bed.

Hans draws the attention back to food "If you're hungry I can whip up something simple, you see I-",

"Who's that" Snow says pointing at her reflection in the mirror.

The boys look confused "Uh who ?" asks Merlin.

Snow White stands up and walks towards the mirror "Wow" She says

"I look so different, I mean my face and my waist and -my waist. Oh my gosh what happened to me".

She turns round anxiously noticing the dwarfs presence.

"Hah, oh my gosh I must have gotten up so quickly my back is killing me. Oof"

"You mean your head, right miss. Do you need help" The dwarves look at her quizzically.

"I'm fine" Snow replies warily.

She motions to the mirror again.

 "Um is that really what I look like, in the mirror

"Um is that really what I look like, in the mirror. Do you all see the same thing?".

"You're beautiful Miss" Said Hans.