𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Okay Deshae I don't understand why you mad tho?" I asked him over FaceTime . I've been spending most of my time with Nemo now which I mean is a given I'm damn near his girlfriend at this point.

"The fuck you mean you don't see the problem you start Fuckin him and start acting like you can't still can't be my fuckin friend that shit weird bro."

"Did you not do the same shit to me? Literally like two Fuckin weeks ago? Be the fuck forreal Sosa I respect and support everything you do and you can't do that for me?" I started crying not cause I was sad but cause I was frustrated.

"Minnie I'm sorry." He finally looked in the camera.

"Whatever." I hung up.

I was drained.

Between him and being mad at me for being with Nemo to Takeya telling me she pregnant but keep saying she don't know who the baby daddy is like I don't fucking know it's my brothers baby.

She's a dummy.

I laid across my bed and just kept crying. Everything I had bottled up over the last month finally was just coming out.

It's one thing living in Jahlil's shadows as his child , but I have to live in the shadow of being Jameir's little sister and being Sosa's best friend and Nemiah only sees me as Jaliah and it sucks that me and him haven't been talking in the last two days.

My whole life was a shit show.

I eventually cried myself to sleep and it was some of the best sleep I had . And I would've still been sleep if Jameir and his friends Aint come in all loud.

They do this shit too often.

I got up and stretched before going in the bathroom to freshen up again and get my day started forreal.

After my shower and getting dressed I headed downstairs.

There's Was of course the usual crowd of people I know and then there was some girls I ain't know and of course one of them sitting Way to close to Nemo.

I rolled my eyes and made my way in the kitchen hoping nobody seen me.

"Aye Lil bit grab me a water." Tevo loud ass yelled out.

I sighed and grabbed it bringing it to him.

"Wassup twin You Can't speak?" Meir asked.

"Hey twin." I said dryly. He could sense something was wrong and his eyes followed my slight gaze over to Nemo and ole girl.

"Wanna hang with us for a bit?" One of the girls asked.

"No thank you I'm Fenna swing by my guys house." I said seeing Nemo out the corner of my eye clench his jaw.

Got you bitch.

I ran back up to my room and grabbed my stuff.

My daddy left me one of his cars so I would be joy riding in the Audi today.