𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Nemo what's yo real name?" We had gone on the Lil ride or whatever and we just chilled and smoked and now we back at his house.

"You federal mamas." He ate his wings.

"I'm saying though, why can't I know yo real name?" I stole one of his fries.

"Why you stealing mane?" He popped my hand like I was child.

"Don't pop me Nigga." I smacked him back.

"Why you gotta put yo hands on a Nigga g?"

"Did you not just pop me like I was a bad ass child literally two minutes ago." Niggas be crazy.

"Whatever Jaliah." We finished eating our food and he went and tossed the containers.

"So what we Fenna do?" I asked him while sitting on the couch.

"Whatever you Wanna do mamas." He came and wrapped his arms around me.

"Can we play the game?" I batted my eyelashes at him.

"You can't even play forreal Babygirl." He laughed.

"Teach me then." I smirked at him and got up turning on his game.

"You Wanna play the one in here or the one in my room?" He licked his lips.

"Uh the one in your room." I turned this one back off. I wanted to play there cause I liked the lighting in his room and I wanted to take some pictures.

We headed to his room and he loaded the game up while I took some pictures.

"Momo which one?"

"Don't call me that geechie ass name no more Jaliah I mean it."

"Yea all that now which one?" I showed him all three pictures and he picked the one I liked as well.

Liked By Noviasymone and 10,557 Others.
Lilimarieee Minnie No Mouse🤎
290Taurus baby sister🥺🤍
↪️@290Taurus broskiii🤎
Hidingnemo Babygirl😏
↪️@Hidingnemo sugaaaa🤎
Bandmantevo ya ain't slick but sistaaa😘
↪️@Bandmantevo ion know Whatchu tb mane.
Meiladabrat where you at Lil girl?
↪️@Meiladabrat seeing a man about a horse 🐎
Kaylmack niecey pooh😘
↪️@Kaylmack Teeeteeee😘
Lousosa best🤎🤞🏾
↪️@Lousosa bestie butt🤎🤞🏾

"Now why would you tell that lady you seeing a man about a horse." Nemo turned around laughing.