𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Nola what Y'all doing I'm bored I Wanna come over there." I asked my cousin over the phone.

"Omg please do my siblings are annoying me. Fair warning MJ got the boys over."

"That's fine." I hung up and started getting ready. Imma have Nola take my pictures when I get there even though Im on some chill shit today why not Yk?

"Favorite Cousin in the whole wide world can you take my pictures." I had been at They house for a Lil minute and we just decided to order some food and I wanted to make sure I took a picture before I eat one fry and blow up like I'm pregnant.

"You so Aggy Cmon." We made our way through the living room pass the boy and they friend that nobody a tell me the name of was just sitting there looking good.

He got dread nice lol tattoos on Em. Real fuckable young man I'd say.

"Hey Cuddy." MJ loud ass yelled while we was leaving out.

"Hey cousin!" We took the pictures around the back of They house and they turned out somewhat decent.

Liked By Lilzozo and 167,907 Others.
Lilimarieee Do A Hit Ina Bummy Fit💙
Lilzozo cousin🤍
↪️@LilzozoCousiii🤍
Noladior Nola Onna picssss🤍📸
↪️@Noladior yuh my personal photographer 💙
Lousosa Best Mf friend😩💙
↪️@Lousosa Bestie baeee💙
290Taurus big back ass Lil sister😘
↪️@290Taurus Small teeth ass brother☺️
Datdamnjunior Cuddy❤️‍🩹
↪️@Datdamnjunior Cuddy🤍

"Girl you look so Goodt!" Again Yall my family a Lil off Like ion know why she would just add a T to Good Like That. They embarrass me.

We headed back in the house and the boys was Boutta start another session.

"I want parts." I plopped down next to the unknown Nigga. And he sighed a Lil.

"Aye Nemo you good?" MJ asked the now known Nigga.

"Straight."

"That's my first time ever hearing you talk Nemo. I thought Yo throat was broke Lil Nigga." Noelle said causing me to laugh.

"Ion know why you laughing." His deep voice boomed as he turned his attention to me.

"Ahhhh so it's like Jaliah that make that man talk." Tevo Bussed out.

"Aye allat. Kill it right now." Jameir mad ass said.

"Taurus don't do too much. I'd advise you to let me live my life since I got dirt on you." I smirked.

He knew exactly what I was talking about all I had to do was make one phone call and Micah would know that he be fucking Takeya .

"You hell." MJ shook his head.

"Just speaking the truth." Me and my brother stayed beefing on some petty shit though nothing ever too serious cause he's kill for me and I'd kill for him. Our parents always told us never let outside people see us beefing.

"Boa spark that shit." Noelle yelled Causing her brother to pop her in the neck.

"Stop all that damn yelling knowing yo mama ain't raise you like this!"

"Boy we both know Kayl ass was a wild one with parenting, but how yo momma? I Miss her." Her face held a sad look. Noelle and Zoelle loved Milan's mom like she was their mom. Zoelle is actually over there now spending some time with her since she just had a new baby not too long ago.

"She Ight I think she got postpartum she been jumping on a nigga, put me out that's why I'm with pops. Her real beef is with Yaslynn daddy but you know how that shit go." He passed the blunt.

We had smoke like 6 blunts which wasn't shit considering it was quite a few of us. But Shit the weed still hit on my momma.

Speaking of mamas lemme text mine cause her fast ass Aint never in the goddamn house and ain't no food in the goddamn house. Like Maam you got three whole ass kids feed us.

Mommy Dearest❣️

Ladyyyy wya??

Who's the parent?

I'm starting to think me I'm home more than you😒

Not my fault yeen got no man now child what you want?

Now why would you even say that ma🥺Who bullies their own child? Imma text my daddy and tell him you being mean.

Girl fuck yo daddy respectfully and make sure y'all get my goddamn baby from y'all grandma house making it look like Ion got custody of my damn child.

You probably already doing it lizard neck! And bet imma go get Jaida cause that's my baby.

Bruh sometimes I can't stand Camille and Amil's child. But since she need me to go to my granny house I'm Fenna snitch on her party city wig wearing ass.

"Jaliah Marie you told yo grandma ion be feeding Yall?" My momma looked pissed. Oh well shouldn't have been talking shit in them messages.

"But did I lie?" I put Jaida down and took her shoes off her.

"Imma beat you."

"And imma tell my daddy."

"And ha daddy gone beat yo ass." My daddy came from the kitchen.

"Daddyyyyyy." Jaida ran up to him. Yeah they waited a Lil late to pop another demon seed out.

"Hey daddy baby, how was granny house?"

"We baked cookies and I got to use curse words." She giggled causing me and my daddy to giggle and my momma to mug.

"What's your favorite curse word Jai?" I asked ignoring my momma death stare.

"Fuck!" Jaida yelled. Me and my daddy lost it.

"That's mines too baby." My daddy hugged her.

"Mommy's too I be hearin ha go fuck fuck fuck."

When I tell y'all I fell completely the fuck out.

"Okay Jai that's enough me and granny need to have a nice lil talk." My momma shook her head and went to the kitchen to start pretending to cook.

"Whewwww." I was still on the floor wheezing. My daddy looked at me fighting his own laugh.

"I be tearin that ass up on my momma." Not only did I gag a Lil I laughed too cause bruh Jaida just hearing that me and Jameir done heard for years. My momma been sneaking with him lately now cause of my granny.

We spent the rest of the night as your typical ghetto family in the burbs.

Good food , drinks , music , a bad ass kid , playing spades , smoking all that good shit.

I love my dysfunctional family.

𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐈𝐈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara