𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Sosa I don't understand why I can't go over there with you?" I asked my best friend as I laid across his bed.

"Cause it's not safe Liah and don't call me my street name I hate when you do that."

Which is true Sosa definitely hated for me to call him that but I do what I want I guess that's the Jahlil in me.

"Okay Deshae, but still ion Wanna go home, then heathens gone be there and ion like that."

"By heathens you mean family?"

"Correct! Buuuut you know Jameir be having his friends over there too and ion like that."

"Jaliah you literally be having Takeya and Sanovia over there don't do that."

"Who side you on?"

"Yours stink, now gimme my hug and kiss so I can go."

I did as told and before y'all start yes that's my best friend and yes we be kissing. I'm still a Virgin though, can't say the same for him but it is what it is.

"Bro that weak ass kiss that's what we on?"

"You still not my Nigga don't start Trippin Sosa." I shouldn't have said that this nigga caught me off guard with how fast he snatched me up.

"What I just tell you g?"

"That that was a weak ass kiss?" He let me go and shook his head.

Did I say some wrong? Cause that was most definitely what he just told me.

"Bye bro." He walked us out the house as he went to his car and I went to mine.

Me and Deshae have been friends since diapers. He was the one boy who fucked with me for me.

I put my phone on the car charger and contemplated on wether or not I wanted to go to that bitchass house with them bitchass people. I loved my family but them people is crazy.

I pulled up to my house and of course there's a million cars with a whole bunch of Niggas and random ass bitches.

My momma bird neck ass can't be at home.

I unlocked the door and the sight was horrendous it was bitches twerking, niggas shooting dice. All types of shit.

My brother is turning our Lil suburban house into a goddamn trap house.

"Ayeeeee look a Lil Liah." Tevo my brothers friend said. Now Tevo was definitely like a second brother to me. If I couldn't reach Jameir , Tevo was definitely the next person I'd call.

"Hey brother, where's my other brother at?" I scanned the room looking for Jameir.

"Chile somewhere last I saw he was with MJ but shit ion know Lil bit, Noelle and Zoelle here too and uh what's yo friends names?"

"Sanovia and Takeya... where they at?"

"In Yo room they said they a just wait for you there."

I nodded my head and made my way to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and then headed to my room.

When I got there I only saw Sanovia.

"Where Teka at?"

"She went Some where with Jameir."

"Weird. But wassup hoe I missed you."

"Girl I missed you too, we got so much catching up to do."

"Spill it." While she was talking I headed to my closet and grabbed some clothes to change into.

"So you just gone let yo titties out while I'm not only talking but while I'm in here hoe?" She mugged me.

"Oh ma gawdddd Novia they just titties plus they pretty annnnd you my best friend so feel privileged not many people get to see my boobies." I did a Lil shimmy.

"Jaliah Mf Edwards I can't stand you."

We laughed and just talked for hours this girl pulled some weed out her purse and we'll shit we smoked that.

I'm assuming my brothers party was done cause Ian hear no music no more.

High as hell I made my way downstairs where I saw Takeya, Jameir, Tevo, two random bitches, MJ and a random nigga.

"Bestieeeeeee" Takeya dragged.

"What hoe? Ian Fuckin with you right now" Which I wasn't this hoe ditched us all to be with my tac head ass brother.

"Ian do nun." She twisted her lips to the side and Tevo and Jameir laughed.

God help me before I curse them out.

"Taurus when my momma coming home?" I asked calling my brother by his middle name.

"Toma mornin."

"Fuck she at?" Amelie be thinking she grown I swear imma Pop ha ass in the throat.

"Now you know like I know where Amelie is at." I shook my head already knowing that she been dipping back with our daddy. I couldn't help but notice they friend.

He was kinda cute looked like he killed people.

I went back up to my room and saw that my bed was empty meaning that Sanovia had gone to the guest room she always sleeps in.

I was tired as hell and I knew I needed the rest so that I could grill my momma on why she think she grown when she came in tomorrow.

Pretty boring and kinda bogus first chapter, but if ykyk it'll pick up.