Cards, Bloody Fingers, and a Kiss

To get this started, I in no way shape or form have an legal rights over Cards Against Humanity. I didn't pick the specific cards I did to offend anyone. I used them merely because I thought they fit some of the characters. I am not making fun of any religions. Don't get mad at me, please! Thank you! Let's get this show on the road!

Christmas. It was that one holiday that Lovino had always enjoyed. There was always something nice about having a Christmas eve party and inviting friends over. Lovino couldn't help but feel glad that the holiday had come around... It would temporarily distract his family from his current state of being.

After the incident two weeks ago, Grandpa and Feliciano hadn't given Lovino a moment's rest. They were constantly asking if he was okay and if he wanted anything. It was a little overbearing, yes, but at least they cared about him. He knew that now, and he'd never do anything to try and hurt them ever again. If he had to force a smile to make sure they didn't worry, he would. He found himself so often doing so.

Lovino smiled bitterly, pulling himself from the living room couch. The doorbell had rang, and Lovino was expecting a few people. He had invited Mathew, Roderich, and Arthur over. Grandpa told him to bring anyone he wanted. They didn't have any close family. It would be best to have friends over in turn. Lovino threw open the front door, preparing himself to greet his three friends, but he cut short. Standing in front of him was the last person he ever wanted to see. Antonio. The Spaniard gave a carefree smile. Lovino did the only thing he could. He slammed the door in Antonio's face and pressed his back against it. Fuck. Who the hell had invited the Tomato Bastard? As if on cue, Grandpa sauntered into the living room. He spotted the flustered Lovino, back pressed against the door.

"I take it that's Antonio," Grandpa said with a laugh.

"Why is he here?" Lovino hissed in a quiet whisper.

"I invited him. Lovino, You can't keep shunning him. He did try to help you," Roma muttered grimly.
If only Grandpa knew. Antonio loved him, and Lovino couldn't bear to see that in his eyes. "I know, but Grandpa-"

Lovino was quickly cut short. "No buts. Now open the door."

"But-"

"Lovino."

The Italian's cheeks burned red. He had been chastised like a child. Lovino reluctantly opened the front door of the house, allowing the Spaniard to step through the threshold. He slowly shut the door behind him, watching Roma embrace Antonio with that happy smile he always seemed to wear despite all odds. Lovino slipped away, slumping back onto the couch. He listened to Grandpa and Antonio's light conversation about the food and gifts Antonio had brought. Lovino waited in silence, completely forgotten and ignored.

Once the bell rang again, Lovino opened it. To his utter exasperation and disgust, there stood Francis, Gilbert, Alfred, and Ludwig. The bad touch trio was going to be back in his house along with Feliciano's boyfriend. Yes. Feli and Ludwig had gotten together when Lovino was in the hospital. What had happened between the two, Lovino didn't want to know...

The group entered the house, greeting Feliciano and Grandpa with laughter and smiles. Lovino watched the ordeal, managing to spot a familiar game under the Frenchman's arm. Cards... Cards Against Humanity. For the love of God, of course Francis would bring that game. Lovino sighed slightly, plopping himself down onto the couch. A few minutes later, the entire group followed, including Antonio, managing to squeeze everyone around the coffee table.

"I'll read first," Francis declared, removing the lid from the box.

As the cards were being dealt, the bell rang. Lovino used it as a means for escape. He practically ran to the door, relieved to see Mathew, Roderich, and Arthur behind it when he opened it. He led them inside, hoping to slip past the group of card players, but of course it'd never work. Francis had too keen of an eye.