Chapter 11

Chapter 11 –

The morning arrived. Katsuki left the tent to see everyone wondering where Kyoka was as she never came back to the campsite. They hunted up and down to find her until Momo headed to the cars to see her sleeping in Katsuki's car. They all followed to see her sleeping peacefully but Katsuki just headed to the group of friends with an irritated face. "I wanna go, can you get back to your cars!" he angrily spoke which confuses everyone since he was all calm the last time they saw him last night.

Katsuki looks at Kyoka sleeping and rolls his eyes getting in the front seat of the car. Everyone starts to get ready in their cars but sees Katsuki zoom off which confuses them.

During the drive, it was silent since Kyoka was still sleeping which annoyed Katsuki until he saw a bump on the road deciding to speed up to make a large movement. As the car lifted and slammed back down on the countryside road, Kyoka woke up in a panic. "sorry, not sorry; I hit a bump...on purpose" he whispered that last part. "can you put your seatbelt on please!" he snapped slightly which caused Kyoka to roll her eyes.

She hated how they were fighting especially how they were intimate the night before. Yeah, it was a shit situation they are in but she wanted to know what he was going to tell her before he stopped himself. But if Kyoka dared ask the question again, she knew Katsuki would just rage about it. she followed his instructions and tightened the belt across her body as the journey was awkward and silent.

The blonde may be angry but he would always glance his eyes in the rear-view mirror to see if Kyoka was okay to realize that she was crying again whilst looking out the window. He felt guilty but he couldn't make things more complicated than they already were. They weren't even supposed to have sex together but did. And he hated himself for that because no matter what Denki had done, he and Kyoka were still in a relationship and Katsuki had then broken a friend's bond which pissed him off even more. His eyes went straight back to the road wanting to get back.

***

To see UA high was such a relief to both Katsuki and Kyoka. They head out of the car, and Katsuki and Kyoka head to the boot of the car. They both go to open the door of the boot accidentally touching hands which felt cold and awkward this time. Kyoka took her bags angrily and stormed off struggling to lug them along. Katsuki wanted to help her but because of the argument, he knew that it would take time for Kyoka to talk to him again.

With strength, he lifted his luggage out of the car, slamming the boot and locking the vehicle up before walking to the dorms alone.

***

Kyoka sat in her dorm room alone thinking over what to say to Denki whether she should tell him anything or not. She was scared, nervous, and depressed about the whole cheating thing as it isn't her. She hates cheaters so she never realized why she became one, Katsuki just made her feel different.

KYOKA – hey, are you at the school, we need to talk

She typed with tears falling down her eyes. Kyoka looked up at her ceiling waiting for her phone to ding as her small hands gripped her short hair in stress.

DENKI – no I'm out at the moment, what's up?

He asked. Kyoka started to cry even more because no one was worrying.

KYOKA – I need to talk to you but it can't be done over text.

DENKI – okay well, ill be back in like an hour can it wait then?...

Slowly nodding to herself with tears staining her face, her bottom lip quivering as all her regret loomed over her soul.

KYOKA – yeah it can wait till then.