Chapter 1 -

I apologise for the late update. I forgot due to being at college and not sleeping the night before my lessons.

I have to say I'm so excited for this book as it's a love triangle. But I need you guys to hear me out. DENKI is a prick...ish. In this book only because I love the guy so much 😂 I know that doesn't make sense but it's true. I make him a prick so I don't feel as bad.

Anyways I'll see you at the end of chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE -

okay this book is mature for language...I don't know if it will be mature for anything further like lemons, I have no clue yet, I'm just gonna see how the book goes.  I try to make the mature moments realistic for a teenagers thought so yah know. I hope you enjoy this new book.

The beginning of the third year for UA's heroes in training was already a disaster and the students had only just moved back to their dorms. Only for one of the students. That specific student was Katsuki Bakugo. He was miserable because the entire summer he couldn't stop thinking about a certain classmate as she possessed his mind the entire summer. Katsuki walks around the school halls looking at all the flyers beside the lockers before the year properly starts and realizes that there is a third-year prom for the students. The angry blonde let out a sigh since he wanted to ask Kyoka but knew he couldn't because she was happy with Denki Kaminari. Why would she date Bakugo anyway? he's always insulting, he never shows how much he cares for anyone, and all he does is yell about how much people annoy him. He didn't blame her for giving him second looks no matter how much his personality had changed.

"Hey man," Katsuki looked at the redhead walking towards his best friend as he could tell Katsuki was rather down reading the flyers. Eijiro then read the prom flyer and noticed that's what was getting the blonde down. "You know, all you have to do is ask someone, it can't be that hard" Kirishima said touching his friend's shoulder.

The moment Katsuki was about to answer, he opens his locker door to get his books out but was also distracted by the sounds of a certain blonde friend and his girlfriend locked into a hug, giggling and kissing. Anger filled Katsuki's blood as Kirishima realized why he was feeling so down. Bakugo slams his locker which made everyone in the halls jump. "No point! It's a waste of fucking time!" he yelled shoving his books in the bag and storming off to his dorm leaving Eijiro by himself to see the flirting teens which helped him clock onto why Katsuki was so irritated.

***

The week after, the class was finally able to start. Everyone sat at their desks trying to focus on the history of heroes that All Might is trying to teach but everyone was almost dying from boredom apart from Deku since he was always mumbling what he wrote and learned every five minutes of the lesson.

Katsuki usually shouts at him to shut up but instead, he was too mesmerized by Kyoka sitting on the desk on the row right in front of him which made his day. Seeing her hands clasp onto her short strands of hair to push away from her dark eyes. Katsuki's red irises scanned to Kyouka's left hand holding a black biro pen between her first and middle finger casually tapping it against the wooden desk to a specific song which made Katsuki chuckle.

He didn't realize how long he was staring at her, nor did he care, she was an angel to him, she made Katsuki feel like time had stopped its place. He imagined what she would do if she turned around to see him looking at her full of lust and heartache, how much he craved her, Kyoka was everything Katsuki dreamed of in a woman, her body was small, her waist was in, she wasn't extremely curvy which was perfect, everything was manageable for the blonde. He hated how she wore socks with her uniform since his class can be purvey at times especially Mineta. He dreamed about how her lips would taste if she just walked over to him not caring about anyone in the class to just sit on his lap and kiss him with passion. He hoped they tasted like strawberries since that was the only fruit, he'd see her eat and that she keeps a strawberry Chapstick in her bag for emergencies. He just thought, he thought how he would treat her if she was his and not Kaminari's