Chapter 2 -

Chapter 2 –

The morning was early, Katsuki decided to start training before Aizawas's lesson so that their bodies were already lost and ready to work. He wore some black joggers and an orange jumper. All the exercise equipment he hired was in the privet training room he requested for he and Kyoka so that they wouldn't have any distractions. As he prepares the equipment, he quickly gazes up at the mirror to see his crush rushing into the room. He thought she looked so sexy for what she was wearing, and it wasn't even revealing. All she wore was grey joggers with a purple loose off-the-shoulder shirt with a black vest top underneath the loose top. She also wore black and purple high tops so that her feet would be protected from the hard work training that was about to happen.

"Sorry I'm late" the teen yawned but Katsuki was frozen staring at her. Why did she do this to him? "Bakugo?"

"err, yeah sure, try and not be late next time round!" he snapped which made Jiro roll her eyes.

The two started to stretch first and warm up their limbs and muscles before they started their training. They spoke about what is expected for Aizawa's lesson in the next two hours and they both agreed it would be torture.

"so, here are some workouts I sketched for us to train to, if it looks too hard I'll cut them down," he said as Kyoka studied the sheets of workouts. He could tell she was a bit taken back but the purple-haired student just chuckled and nodded along.

"okay cool" was all she said. Katsuki was shocked thinking that her physic wouldn't survive this although it excited him since Kyoka was up for a challenge. "I'll just do five extra stretches and we'll get straight down to it" the moment she said that sentence she bent forward so her hands could touch the floor.

Since it happened so quickly Katsuki didn't realize he was checking out the lower curves on her body. A quiet, shaky sigh escaped the angry blonde as all types of feelings were gushing around his body. She was driving him crazy. He didn't want to feel this way, he wasn't interested in relationships two years ago until the last day of the second year of school. What was it that she said again? 'you don't have to rage to achieve what you want, believe in yourself and you'll succeed for what you desire' yeah it was corny for Katsuki to hear but it let him think and believe she has hope in him. Someone has faith in him and he thanked god it was her. He quickly walked off to prepare the workouts, first, he wanted to work on arm strength so he lined up weights since he didn't know how heavy Kyoka uses.

The third heaviest for an average girl to use was the one that Kyoka used which shocked the angry blonde. "ambitious" he chuckled which made Kyoka chuckle.

"I always use these, surprised?" she asked but Katsuki just shook his head.

He and Kyoka used their arm workouts as he taught her to balance with heavyweights. He taught her to strengthen her arms when it comes to punches and dodging. It was then time for her to learn to do leg movements whilst holding the weights to practice her balance.

"Okay so your arms need to be tensed in a way, your upper body needs to be strong and unbreakable, imagine having a villain coming right to you, and you get toppled over...DEAD! You need to be able to kick the villain away and or push the villain away so you have time to use your quirk" Katsuki explained making Kyoka nod along. "alright copy my sequence" the blonde said. He did a series of kicks and punches whilst holding the weights a lot heavier than Jiro's.

Kyoka studied the sequence but began to lose her train of thought as she noticed how buff Katsuki's arms were. His arms glistened in the sweat he produced as he smelt like nitroglycerin. His body was big and toned which made her heart beat fast until she could tell his breathing was getting heavier. "hey Bakugo maybe you should take a drink since your body gets dehydrated quickly" Jiro said once he finished the sequence he wanted her to copy.