Chapter 5 -

Chapter 5 –

Friday early evening arrived, Katsuki, Eijiro, Kyoka, and Mina were packing their suitcases for the weekend of Katsuki's cousin's wedding. Momo is sitting with Kyoka in her room helping her pack worried about her best friend.

"hey, are you nervous about this whole thing? It's a bit strange how Bakugo is inviting you to a wedding" Momo said feeling curious about the whole thing. "you don't think he likes you do you?"

Kyoka froze and looked at her best friend oddly. Eventually, the musician shook her head. "Momo that's crazy, Katsuki doesn't have feelings to romance at all, I'm pretty sure he's asexual anyway, and besides I'm with...Denki" Kyoka struggled to say Momo helped pack more clothes in the suitcase.

"I guess so, it's just Bakugo seems a lot happier and stress-free when he's around you. He looks at you like Shoto looks at me" Momo said which made Kyoka freeze again to think. "everyone talks about it?"

"well, let them keep talking because we are friends, nothing more" Kyoka reassured as she looked at her best friend.

"Okay, I hope you have a great day" her friend said smiling whilst Kyoka finished packing.

***

It took an hour for everyone going to the wedding to be finally packed and ready to go. Katsuki grabbed his car keys from the dorm's key holder and the four friends headed out of the school to the car park so that Katsuki could drive them to his parent's house.

The moment Katsuki parked the car outside the house, the girls were asleep listening to music on Mina's earphones. Katsuki looked at them from the rearview mirror thinking how delicate Kyoka looked, she was like porcelain, she looked like an angel. Katsuki let out a sigh and saw his best friend sitting beside him.

Shitty hair – dude are you ever going to talk about your feelings to her yet?

Eijiro messaged Katsuki because due to being smart, asking Katsuki that question would wake the girls up. The angry blonde looked at his phone and shook his head.

BAKUBRO – no, not right now...I don't think any time would be the right time because I saw Kaminari cheating on Kyoka last week

The redhead's eyes widened with shock as he looked at the message. Katsuki nodded at his friend slowly before they looked back at the sleeping Jiro and mina in the back seats leaning their heads upon each other.

SHITTY HAIR – are you going to tell her.

BAKUBRO – it's not my place. After the weekend I'll talk to that dunce prick myself so he will confess but I'm not ruining this weekend right now I can't deal with the stress, especially what my cousins putting on me.

Eijiro looked at the message in confusion. "I'd rather not get into it" Katsuki said out loud making his friend chuckle. The two friends got out of Katsuki's car. Eijiro woke up Mina gently and Katsuki did the same to Jiro, both girls jumped slightly forgetting they were in the car but smiled once they saw the two guys by their sides.

The four teens walked up to the house that used to be Katsuki's home and saw Katsuki's parents standing by the door. Mitsuki walked up to her son to hug him which Katsuki couldn't stand. Before his mother would blow up shouting Katsuki sighed and widened his arms so his mother would hug him. "you need to stop getting taller!" she shouted making her son chuckle.

"get off me now hag," Katsuki said. Mitsuki playfully punched her son in the shoulder which hurt him as she meant to do that. She then greeted Katsuki's friends and pulled Kirishima into a hug since he's pretty much a family friend at this point. Katuski walked up the porch to hug his father who hugged him tighter than Mitsuki causing Katsuki to struggle to breathe.