You Tried...

Hey my lovelies! Long time no see.... Well, Avengers+One Direction=Chaos is almost over :( :( :(

Don't worry! I'm writing a fanfic called 'Finding Ghostly Love' and it's like 10 times better than this one!! So please read it!! :D :D 

This isn't the last chapter!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Izzy's POV:

Me and Zayn entered the theatre, but we saw people clearing out. The movie finished? Now, what? 

"The movie's over." I said, sadness showing in my voice. 

"Sadly, so umm, I was wondering... Would you like to come with me for a secret interview?" 

"A secret interview?" I asked. 

"Yeah... Basically, I was asked to do an interview, alone, after the movie concerning me and Perrie. The boys don't know about it and that's why it's a secret interview."

Wow, he's asking me to come with him? But wait... it's about Perrie.

"But it's about Perrie and you. Why should I come along? They don't know about me." I said. 

"Exactly. Instead of me and Perrie together, they'll see me and you. So that they know who was actually by my side tonight."

My eyes brightened. This. cannot. be. happening.

"Of course I'll come with you!" I said over-eagerly. I mean who could pass up and opportunity like this?

"Great!"

~*~

We reached the studio that the interivew was being held at. My excitement grew by the second. 

"Okay, remember, no matter what anyone says, stay calm. People will be confused, and maybe a bit out of it." He said, assuringly. I nodded. 

He held out his hand and I took it, a lump forming in my throat. As we stepped in, the cameras immediately started flashing. I covered my eyes. Suddenly, everyone froze. They were staring at me.

They were staring at me... 

I was starting to get really insecure. Why did I come here? I didn't belong here...

"Zayn..." I said.

"Don't worry." He said, dragging me across the hall, past all the paparazzi. We entered a door where we were greeted by a backstage manager.

"Finally, you'r here!" She said. Then her eyes landed on me.

"Um, where's Perrie?" She whispered. I looked down. 

"Perrie, no she's not here with me. Our date didn't go as we planned. But Izzy over here will join me for the interview, if that's fine with you."

"Well, of course it's fine, I guess. Well you're on in 50 seconds! Get out there!" She said ushering us along to the room that was filled with a few reporters and two chairs. We sat on the chairs and I looked back to the manager. She gave me a thumbs up. I gave a weak smile back. I wasn't ready for this. It felt like my stomach is going to drop. 

"We go live in 3, 2, 1..." The manager said, and I just put a smile on my face. My life is going to be changed in a second. 

"We are live now, on air, to get an exclusive on Zayn and Perrie!" The host said. The manager slowly came out and whispered something to the host. This isn't going down swimmingly...