Forgive and forget? Come on...Its Liam Payne

A/N: THANK YOU MY LOVELIES FOR OVER 700 reads and the positive feedback (through pm's, vomments etc.)

I CANT BELIEVE..... BELIEVE IS AMAZING!!! WHOEVER HASNT HEARD IT... HEAR IT! THE WHOLE ALBUM!

So imma stop talking now....

Hazel's POV:

No.... Liam Payne was in the theatre. He talked to me. I humiliated myself in front of Liam Payne.

How could I even think that tonight will go well... Its avengers. I have always hated it. I knew I had a bad feeling. I quickly ran into the washroom and expected Katy to follow. She was my bestest friend ever and she knew everything about me. And I knew everything about her. 

I knew she would fangirl. Why did I act so subtle? This is my fault. I misread the situation. But one thing bothered me. Why was he here? And how did he manage to get my seat in the cinema? This wouldve been any directioners dream, even mine like 30 minutes ago but not anymore.

I quickly scraped off all the ick and popcorn and butter of my top. Its my favourite top ever...

I looked at myself in the mirror. I didnt even realize I was crying till I saw myself. I usually dont wear too much makeup but today I decided to wear purple mascara. What a day to choose...Purple! I know it was Liam's favourite colour, but he didnt want to see me like this.

Strange, Katy didnt come. Thats odd. Great....even my best friend chooses avengers over me.

A granny randomly came in and stared at me. She said, "Are you alright? Did someone hurt you? Lemme get him" She waved her huge purse around. She was sweet but what was I supposed to do. I just said, "No...its fine. No one beat me." I gave her a watery smile. She proceeded to wash her hands

Suddenly the door slammed open. I gasped in fright. No one could see me like this. The granny was more than enough. So I turned around. I held my breath and pretended to be putting on some lip gloss or something. I didnt want to show anyone. Not even a stranger. Then two hands clasped over my wet face. WTH?

Liam's POV:

I rushed out after Hazel. I looked frantically around. She couldnt have gone far. I looked around... No one was here. Then suddenly that young cashier started gazing at me and waved. It was kinda awkward so I waved back weirdly and faced the other direction. Enough with her. She needed some help.

She couldnt have gone anywhere this fast. Unless she could teleport. Imagine teleporting directioners. They could teleport to our studios. Our homes. Our concerts.... This is a bad situation.

*Liam, snap out of it, you are the smart one. What are you babbling about? Teleporting directioners? Seriously?*   I quickly, mentally slapped myself. I think Louis has rubbed off on me too much.

Then I saw a granny walk into the girls bathroom. GOSH! Thats it! She must be there. But what do I do now? I cant just waltz into the girls bathroom like its the most normal thing in the world. Or could I? Im Liam Payne...

Yes I'll do it...

*No Liam...dont you dare. Its invading privacy. Its bad. You are gonna get in trouble!*

But letting an innocent girl cry is worse!

*But its against society! People will think you as a pervert.*

But they dont know Im here... And I cant be that shallow. To protect my reputation rather than her feelings... 

After fighting with myself for a while, I realized I had to do it. Its not my minds decision, but my heart's. I slowly hesitated and started walking towards the bathroom. I was going red. Was I actually gonna do this?

Yes I am. I quickly opened the door and immediately saw Hazel looking the other way. Her back was faced to me. No one was in there except a little granny who was just washing her hands. I slowly went up to Hazel and covered her eyes with my palms. I could tell she was crying. Her face had wet streaks everywhere.

She flinched and said "Who is this? Katy, Rose, Izzy?" I didnt let go.

She tried to pull them off but I was too strong. Then suddenly I heard a high pitch scream. "He's the one that beat you, isnt he?" The granny screamed and started pummeling me with her handbag. I had to admit... She was STRONG and that purse wasnt light. I was forced to let go and immediately Hazel swiveled around and her eyes went wide. Then I saw a glint of humour and mischief in her eyes.

"Yes, he is! Get him granny!" She yelled and I glared at her. What was she doing?

I felt more blows come from the granny. She was ruthless... I raised my hands over my head and kneeled down in surrender. She nodded and smiled at Hazel. Then she left. Right after she left, Hazel started laughing like crazy. This mustve been really funny, and kinda revenge for her. Because its all my fault.

"You....should......have......seen......your........face!" She said while laughing.

"LLN!!!!" She said. LLN? What's that? "Ummm...whats LLN?" I asked confused.

she gasped. "You dont know LLN? Well it means Laugh Like Niall. She said. I kinda felt offended. Why laugh like Niall?

"What about LLL?" I asked eagerness showing on my face. Her smile disappeared. "Isn't it LOL?" She replied frankly. "Nope...LLL meaning Laugh Like Liam?" I said smiling expectantly.

"Laugh Like Liam? But Liam....you dont laugh a lot like Niall. He is known for his laugh." She said chuckling.....

Wait what? That really hurt. Only Niall was known for his laugh?

Hazel's POV:

"Laugh Like Liam? But Liam....you dont laugh a lot like Niall. He is known for his laugh." I said chuckling.....

I saw a flash of offense and hurt in his eyes but it was quickly covered up.

"I can laugh..." Liam said determined. Okay fine....

"Fine then, show me your best laugh." I challenged

He held his breath and prepared for stance. I expected something big. Then he just did a weird laugh imitation thingy. I really didnt know what it was, but it wasnt big.

"Hahahaha.... I told you!" I said to him. He started laughing for real now. Now Im the old me. Still as star struck as ever.

"Ok I might not be good at that but I'm good at this." He stopped laughing and grabbed both my arms. He held my left hand and left my other arm. He then spun me around and bent me down. Oh God he is good at this...

He started coming closer. Oh God I didnt know what to do? Stay or Pull away?

A/N: So what do you think, stay or pull away?

Sincerely, Hazeleyes23 ;)