Let's run away!

HEY GUYS! Wow, sorry for keeping you guys so long :( But at least I updated now right? 

Announcement: 'Avengers+One Direction=CHAOS' will soon be coming to and end :( I'm sorry but I told you it would just be a short story....

But the good news is that I'm writing another fanfic :D And that one is like ten times better written than this one, so if you want something else to read thats similar, check that out! It's called 'Finding Ghostly Love!' It's also a Liam Payne fanfic ;) but it's based a lot around Zayn for you Zayn lovers!!

Anyways back to the story!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Liam, I love you too"

I was shocked at my own words. *Hazel what did I just warn you about? This is not acceptable! Telling random guys that you love them.* 

Well, you can't really call him random. It's Liam Payne! And I've always loved him. 

*But as a fan! Not like this!*

Once again, my heart was at war with my mind. My vital organs really gotta stop fighting! Like what if one day, my heart says to my brain *I don't want to give blood to you!* Then I would get light headed, and loose blood, then die!

Wait, what am I talking about? Never mind, let's get back to the real world. This is what happened. 

~*~

So basically, I just told Liam Payne that I loved him. Sound like a crazed fan to you? Well, he told me he loved me first, so hah!

We were both walking down the street in the middle of the night. He had his hoodie on so that no one could recognize him. It wasn't that warm, or that cold. It was just perfect. 

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"We've already run away! That's quite a bit. But you're right. We should do something." I answered back.

"Well, how about we go to the night zoo that everyone's been talking about?" He asked me. Oh my God, I've always wanted to go to the zoo at night!

"Yeah! I've never been to a night zoo! And I love animals." I replied. 

"Me too! So let's find the nearest metro and we'll stop at the zoo!" He said. I nodded. This was going to be a fun night. Much better than the Avengers, I thought to myself. I mentally rolled my eyes. I wonder how my friends are getting along. Katy's probably with Harry, Rose with Louis, Izzy still chasing down Zayn and Perrie... And Violet? She's at a boring family dinner! God, I feel sorry for her...

We found a metro and jumped in. There weren't many people around since it was night time, and we took our seats. The train started to move. I looked around at the city lights. Everything seemed so full of life. I slowly rested my head on Liam's shoulder. The ride was silent, and I kind of liked it that way. 

We finally got there. Liam said,

"We're here!" 

"Yay!" I said and we both stood up, wobbling because of the sudden stop. As we walked out of the train station there were a few stalls alongside the road. One of them with a bunch of necklaces. 

"Hazel, wait here one minute."  Liam said to me. I stopped. 

"Close your eyes." He said. Wait what?