Superman!

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to say.... I LOVE YOU GUYS! #wattpad4eva

Louis POV:

This was the worst 'fun' night in the history of worst 'fun' nights. Nobody was doing anything. Zayn wasn't here, and neither was Liam. Even Niall left just a bit ago. Harry was still petting that darned cat while watching TV. I was twitching with boredom. 

"HARRY, YOU'VE PETTED THAT CAT SO MUCH, EVEN ITS ANNOYED!" I just yelled. He looked shocked at me, but then his eyes relaxed. "Dont talk about Molly like that." He said gently and kissed Molly. Why was I stuck with him. I mean I love Harry and all, but I'm so bored, it hurts!

"Harry, we're going to the cinema, now!" I just said randomly. I didn't even think. "Louis, we cant go. Remember what Liam said. We will be dead meat." He said frankly. That's all he cares about. And since when did Liam control our lives. I say we go for it. And I found out the perfect way to lure Harry into coming with me.

"Harry, you can dress as a pussy magnet! Imma dress up like superman. Okay?" I said. He smiled and it reached his eyes. Yup, he was going to come with me. "Okay fine Louis. But if Liam gets angry, it was your idea!" He replied. 

"But...Hazza..." I said. "Nope, no buts. You know how Liam is." He said. "Okay fine Harry. Only this time!" 

We quickly got ready and put on our costumes. I got into my superman costume and wore a button up shirt on top. I wore a hat. I was ready. I went out to see Harry in his 'pussy magnet' costume. It looked quite amusing to see him in it. And he strapped Molly to it. What the flack?

I think he took the pussy magnet thing a bit too seriously. "Umm... Harry? Why did u strap Molly to your costume. We can tell its a pussy magnet without her!" I said awkwardly. He frowned and said, " I wasn't actually gonna take her. She could run away from me and I wouldn't have a cat to pet anymore!" He said and slowly unattached her. If he lost her, he wouldnt have a cat to pet. I should've  rethought this.

So we set off for the cinema, and we reached their recieving glares from random adults. I guess they didn't know us? I went to the cashier. She went wide eyed. Oh no. I guess we're about  to mobbed by fans. Meh.. I lived a good life. And to die by fans is an okay way to die. 

But no. She just said, "Liam said you won't be coming. I guess the only one who didn't come is Niall. Where is he?" She said. Hmm... I didn't really think of where Niall would be. I guess he was gone for some Nandos or something. I don't know where he is most of the time.

Before I could answer Niall came strolling to the cashier with a girl? What the flack? I need to stop saying that. Harry would kill me. Then he noticed us. 

"Harry, Louis?" He said. The girl went wide eyed and smiled shyly. She was blushing. "Niall, what are you doing here, and who's that?" I whispered the last part. 

"Louis, Harry, meet Violet. Violet, meet Louis and Harry." He smiled and Violet shyly shook my hand and Harry's. "We are about to go see Hunger Games. I hear it's about food." He said cheekily. 

He then bought some tickets and waltzed to his theatre with Violet. Me and Harry exchanged glances. "Oh, Niall. The hunger games isn't about FOOD!" Harry said while laughing. I was laughing too. So we just asked the cashier where the avengers cinema was and left for it. I guess we are sabotaging Liam's plan of sabotaging Zayn. This could  be the best or worst thing that will happen to us.

 Hazel's POV:

Recap:

 "Okay I might not be good at that but I'm good at this." He stopped laughing and grabbed both my arms. He held my left hand and left my other arm. He then spun me around and bent me down. Oh God he is good at this...

He started coming closer. Oh God I didnt know what to do? Stay or Pull away?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I felt frozen in place. We were like inches away. I wasn't even breathing. My pulse stopped. I was hyperventilating. Hazel, breathe. I kept repeating to myself. But I couldn't. I felt light headed. I couldn't do this. 

"Liam...stop." I finally said and looked at him. He backed away and his brows furrowed. 

"Hazel..." He said. "Liam. Firstly, we're in a bathroom. Secondly, I can't do this. I've never kissed a guy before." I said shyly. "It just sounds weird to me. And I always panic. Like I seriously lose my pulse and..." I said to him. This was kind of awkward. He nodded assuringly. "Hazel. I understand what you are trying to say. It happens to me too. But never like this. I know we just me but...." He said.

I was like glowing inside. This is the best day ever. I guess avengers is full of unpredictable twists because that's all been happening to me today. 

"Liam... let's go back to the movie. Can we talk about this later. We are kind of still in the bathroom." I looked around and chuckled.

 The Granny had left so we were alone. I was flipping out! I was alone with Liam Payne. This cannot be happening. How was I even breathing, Oh wait I wasn't. I resumed breathing and we both went outside. 

 As we walked out I started hyperventilating again. HAZEL! whats wrong with you! Get a grip girl! I mentally slapped myslef and returned back to sanity. We went back into the movie. It was quite dark and I couldn't really see much. It was good the movie screen was bright. 

Apparently, there was a fight scene going on and everyone was really pumped. I walked to my friends and looked at their focused faces. This movie must've been interesting. I sat down next to Izzy and said, "Hey what did I miss?" She looked at me and smiled. "You missed like EVERYTHING! This is the best movie ever! By the way, are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and pointed to Liam who was still standing there. She whipped her head and screamed, "HOLY FUDGECAKES!" Liam blushed and started shushing her down. 

"shhh... Zayn will hear you!" He said. Wait, doesn't he know that he's here? He saw our confused faces and said, "I'm trying to sabotage Zayn's date with Perrie because he ditched us at our 'fun night'."

  Izzy's eyes went wide and had a mischievous grin on her face. "This is gonna be fun!" Izzy said. I guess she was jealous of Perrie (A/N: No hate to Perrie. #Zerrie all the way) I smiled too. Katy and Rose were still so into the movie, they didn't even notice us. I didn't mind. Their loss.

Suddenly, the doors slammed open and there I saw Louis and Harry standing. The Harry, and the Louis! I can't believe they are here too! And where is Niall? 

 All eyes whipped towards them. Harry was a Pussy magnet? What the flack...... I HAVE TO STOP SAYING THAT! Why on earth was Harry a pussy magnet?! I looked at Liam. His face mirrored mine. He must be so angry now. And Louis was wearing a collar shirt? And glasses? This night gets weirder and weirder. For once, Katy and Rose whipped their heads around and I could see their eyes grow wide even though it was pitch dark. 

They started fangirling like anything! Something could distract them. Well, their favourite members of one direction were standing in the same hall as them. So of course. Then Louis screamed, "SUPERMAN!" And ripped off his shirt. He was wearing a full superman costume, with a cape and tights. TIGHTS?!?! That was a bit much don't you think. And Harry. I can't even.... These are the boys I know. 

Then I realized something, Zayn and Perrie also saw them. Zayn stood up and said,"LOUIS! HARRY! WHAT THE FLACK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" 

Harry immediately flinched and screamed back, "YOU DARE SAY WHAT THE FLACK! Okay face the wrath of the PUSSY MAGNET!" he screamed back and walked down to him. It's good that Zayn hasn't noticed Liam yet. I have to hide him. 

"Liam....." I hissed. He looked at me and I made a gesture showing that he should put his hoodie on. He was about to do it until I heard a scream. I didn't even register that scream until I processed it's meaning. Zayn had just screamed, "LIAM!!!" 

Dead, so dead....

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How do you like it? Funny right.... Oh Harry, oh Louis. And how do you like Liam + Hazel? 5 votes till the next chapter (haha throw your potatoes at me!) Thanks for the support! :)