7. Night School

Beacon Hills Highschool, Front Entrance

"Lock it ! Lock it !" McCall held the door closed as you leant your back against it.

"Do I look like I have a key ?" Stiles does his best to help with the door.

"Grab something" Scott suggested as you prepared to take the handle from Stiles.

"What ?" He lets go of the handle as you take over his previous position.

"Anything !" Scott weakened his grip on the handle, Stiles stood up to look out of the small window.

You and Scott followed suit, spotting the pair of bolt cutters on the ground.

"Definitely not. It's too dangerous, Stiles. You saw what he just did to Derek. He'll kill you !" You warned him.

"Since when did you care about my well being ?" Stiles retorted.

"Since the day that I met you for the first time. Scott's part of my pack and you're his best friend. That means that you're part of it too ... that's why I'm going" You stop briefly when Scott grabs your arm.

His grip wasn't tight but you knew that he wasn't going to let you go, atleast not alone.

"You're not going for it either. It's just as dangerous for you as it's for Stiles" Scott informed you.

"I know ! But I'm not gonna let either of you die tonight. Let go of me" Your eyes shone gold as you wormed your way out of his grip.

Stiles opened the doors, quickly rushing outside whilst the you and Scott argued.

"Stiles, no, don't" McCall warned him as you realized the door had been opened.

He slowly closed the door, checking the surrounding area before bending down to pick the bolt cutters up.

The Alpha appeared from behind Stiles jeep, locking eyes with Scott.

"Come back, come back ! Stiles !" McCall signalled for him to go back inside.

He freezes up as the Alpha runs towards him, pulling himself together, he made a bolt for the doors.

You push the door open for him, he just manages to outrun the Alpha wolf who's stalking the schools perimeter.

Scott and Stiles used the cutters to hold the door, panting heavily.

"Where is it ?" Scott nodded to the torch that Stiles was holding.

"I can't sense him" You leant your head back against the wall.

"Where'd it go ?" He panted heavily as the three of your scanned the area.

You stepped away from the doors, Scott and Stiles reluctantly did the same.

"That won't hold, will it ?" Scott bites his lip.

"Probably not" Stiles agreed as he turns to examine the dark hallway.

The Classroom

Howling outside made the three of you, start running until you reached a empty, dark classroom.

"The desk" Stiles gestured as you helped him to secure the door.

The desk screeched as Scott helped you and Stiles to push it infront of the door.

"Stop, stop !" You raise your left hand to signal to them.

"What ?" McCall ran his fingers through his hair.

"The door's not gonna keep it out" Stiles explained on your behalf.

"I know" Scott sighed, knowing that his best friend was right.