24. Master Plan

Argent House

"Now, be a good little puppy and tell me where I can find Derek ?" Gerard bends down infront of you.

"Hit me again, old man. See how well it turns out for ya" You spat blood onto the families kitchen floor.

"Actually, I'm getting fed up of you, Miss Hale. So, perhaps your girlfriend will be more cooperative ?" He smirked.

"Erica's not girlfriend" You evaded his gaze to buy more time.

"And you loved her - I can see it in your eyes. Did she break your heart or did you break hers ?" His voice holds a fake sense of sincerity.

"She wanted to leave Beacon Hills. Who was I to stop her ? I know better than anyone how dangerous this town is for people like us" You attempt to break free from your restraints.

Gerard didn't speak another word as he cuts the rope away from your wrists.

"Try anything and I'll kill both of them" He grabs the back of your neck, coming to a hault infront of the cellar door.

"Oh ... and good look finding Derek, Mr Argent" You pushed him over the edge.

He opened the door, kicking your weak form down the stairs.

You tumbled to the bottom and he slams the door shut, you groaned in pain.

"Asshole" You mumbled, getting to your feet.

"Y/N ? What happened ? Are you okay ?" Erica questioned you frantically.

"Just a little cut and bruised but I'll live" You moved to her side.

"Untie us then before one of the hunters come down to tie you up with us" Boyd impatiently tugged at his restraints.

"I can't. Those wires have enough volts of electricity running through them to incompacitate me. If I try and free you, they'll send a current through and shock me" You trailed off, listening in to one of the conversations going on upstairs.

"We agreed. Just the three of them, why did you kidnap Stiles Stilinski ? He isn't even supernatural ... The code. We have no evidence to suggest otherwise" Chris argued with his father.

"I didn't agree to that, my boy. The code is we hunt those who hunt us. If Stiles is associated with Scott McCall then he can probably lead us to Derek. My daughters killer might be dead, Christopher, but I will avenge her death. Even if I have to kill Y/N and Derek Hale" He snapped at his son before walking away.

"... Did you hear that ?" Erica fears what Gerard had just promised.

"Gerard Argent and his family wants me and Derek dead" You repeated to her.

20 minutes later

"Ow" You heard Stiles complaints as one of the hunters shove him into the cellar.

The lights had been switched off, leaving the room in more or less complete darkness.

Stiles groaned in pain, struggling to get back onto his feet.

He dusted himself off hearing Erica's cry from the corner of the room.

You've been tied up with Boyd and Erica but ductape isn't over your mouth.

Stiles defensively prepared to fight with his lacrosse stick, cautiously stepping towards the source of the sound.

He felt around on the wall until he finds the light switch, flipping it on, shocked by what he can now see.

You, Boyd and Erica were tied with your arms above your heads.

Erica and Boyd have ductape over their mouths whereas you appear to be least restrained out of the three prisoners.