13

i got ready and decided to go to the waltons. jayla asked for me to stay over, and of course i said yes. once i made it and knocked, jayla opened it.

"hey wifey!" i said before hugging her. she let me in before closing the door. i saw javon and bailey? how could javon do that to jaden.

i ignored them, as they both said hi. me and jayla went up to her room. "omg kylie! i missed you!" i ran over to her to hug her.

"i missed you more! wanna go live?" me and jayla nodded before sitting on the bed with her. after answering a few questions javon joined.

i nudged kylie, since she was next to me and she noticed. she looked at me giving me a smirk before saying something.

"right! i totally agree with ryan. valerie is so pretty!" jayla then looked confused before i gave her a look. "yea ryan if i were you, i would so ask v out." she then said.

we then heard footsteps before someone barged in, javon. "who is ryan?" he said, forgetting we were still on live.

"the guy im talking to. why do you have a problem with it? your hanging out with your brothers crush!" i then yelled at him. luckily bailey knew jaden had a crush on her.

then jaden walked in. "your hanging out with bailey?" he said in a confused tone. javon then had a cassie moment.

"no i uh, i dont even know why she would say that!" he said before running out. jaden then looked at me. i would hate for them to lose their twin bond. i looked at him with an, 'im so sorry' look.

he then ran out chasing after javon. once jayla ended the live we heard yelling go on downstairs. the twins going back and forth.

(bold is jaden, and normal is javon)

"you know i like her! why would you!"
"i don't know! without val im lost!"
"theres got to be an explanation for this. you dont just go around hanging with your twins  crush! thats fucked up!"
"im sorry bro!"
"no. your not sorry, you will never be sorry. you treat val like shit, just to go talk to bailey. your fucked up man."

me, jayla, and kylee then went downstairs. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" jayla yelled, her and kylee trying to get them to stop.

my only instinct was to leave. maybe me being around the waltons was ruining them. once i left i ran home, not even caring about it being 10:30 at night.

once i walked into my house i went straight to my room, hoping my sisters would leave me alone.

then paxton walked in. "hey. i saw the live, you okay?" she said in a soft tone before walking to sit on my bed. i immediately lost control and started crying.

"i think i fucked up their family. everytime i go over there something happens. whether its between me and javon, or the twins because of me. i can't anymore." pax then hugged me tightly. comforting me.

i finally calmed down after ranting a bit, my sister turning my LEDS on, putting on my comfort show (you decide) and she plugged my phone in. paxton then gave me a forehead kiss before leaving.

she knew it was probably best to leave me alone, and let me process my thoughts. my phone was on silent, so i never heard any notifications.

after watching my favorite scene from my show, i picked my phone up to 1,500 missed calls, 710 messages and 300 dms.

i didn't care to respond to any, so i put my phone back down. falling asleep.

@euphoriasoulmate: valerie is so pretty 🖤

@onwardwanna: agreed
^^ @euphoriasoulmate: dont say that, you hurt her!

@valeriesdoor: shes more than just pretty

@livvy.fox: i would have to agree, best sister ever.
^^@paxton.fox: rude