3

big ass time skip to when there done filming.
***

tonight was the night. the season premire of euphoria. i was super scared people weren't gonna like my character.

i put on makeup and a dress.

 javon then came into my trailer

javon then came into my trailer. "ever heard of knocking?" i asked him. "sorry, im just bored and angus is out with zendaya." he said.

"why z? doesnt he usually hang out with you?" i asked him. "yea its strange, they're like besties now." "well at least you have me von!" i walked over and say next to him on my bed.

we made eye contact, he leaned in until his phone went off. he checked it and sam texted him saying to finish getting ready we walk to red carpet in 20 min. i soon got the same text.

"his dumbass couldn't of just sent it in the gc?" i said laughing. javon then left to go to his trailer. i walked out to the red carpet with hunter and chloe (faye.) javon then quickly came up behind me hugging me.

"shit! you scared me" "sorry beautiful" he said. then they called both our names to start walking the red carpet and get interviewed.

"is is true? are you and valerie dating in real life?" one of the interviewers asked us. "nah were just really close friends." he said. i soon got questions about my life. "so valerie, hows it like at home?" "oh! well, i have 2 sisters paxton and olivia and my mom, my dad.." i just glanced at my feet.

angus then noticed me so he came over and started talking to the interviewers, as i quickly ran through people to get off the red carpet.

"hey you okay?" alexa said walking up to me. "yea, just had a personal question that made me feel uncomfortable. " im sorry babe." alexa hugged me and i waited for javon.

god, he was hot. his smile was everything, i knew i couldn't date him. i was to scared to ruin our friendship.

"hey v!" he said sitting next to me. "come on guys! its about to start!" hunter said yelling at me, alexa and javon. we quickly ran up there watching it, like we haven't watched it before.

once the premire ended i decided to post a photo dump of pictures i had from season 2.