5

i woke up to hearing javon yelling at daelo. "what the fuck are they yelling about at 8:30 in the morning" turning over to jayla.

"they're playing some roblox game and wanna keeps losing." dj then walked in the room saying they were going on a trip tomorrow asking if i wanted to go.

"yes! where are we going, just so i know what to pack. i'll ask my mom now!" he just responded with hawaii.

momma 🤰🏻
hey, the waltons are going on a trip and wanted to know if i could go.

of course! have fun, and text me if you need anything!

"i can go!" jayla then went to go tell dj. soon after we went to the mall. me and jayla went shopping while the twins went to get food.

"omg this would look so good on you!" jayla said holding up a swimsuit on my body. "im gonna go try it on." i then went to the changing room. (just imagine it however you want. bikini, one piece, and your fav color.)

"bitchhh im buying it!" i then changed back into my original outfit going up to pay for it. "i can't wait to see what javon has to say about this one!" i giggled and said thanks to the worker.

we soon went to go find javon and jaden walking out with nike bags. "what the fuck did yall buy?" jayla said annoyed at the boys. "new shoes, and a shirt for mumps." javon said, jaden just agreed besides the shirt for mumps part.

i loved how javon cared for his younger brother. he showed so much love towards his siblings.

***

once we got in the car we drove to my house. jayla driving, jaden in the passenger seat with me and javon in the back. "bye guys! see you tomorrow!" i said opening the car door.

"bye love you!!" i heard i then blew jayla a kiss before opening the door. "hey mom!" i gave her a hug and then went to try on my things to show her.

"i can't believe my baby is all grown up! if something happens you text me okay!" i nodded and went to my room to start packing. then i got a call from wanna.

javon 🖤

accept decline

"whats up von?" "nothing, just wanted to know if you wanted to sleep over, that way it would be easier in the morning" i heard him say in a raspy voice. "sure! ill be over in 30! love you!" "love you to ma, stay safe" he then hung up.

i took a quick shower, put on sweats and one of javons shirts with my af1's. i then walked to the waltons.

once i arrived i knocked on the door, once it opened and i walked in i saw my worst enemy.

"bailey?"

A/N
cliffhanger?
this is also a filler
so, sorry if its short!