7

me and javon got woken up by daelo jumping on the bed. "mumps can you please get off the bed now? its pretty clear were up." javon said. "yep! mom told me to come wake you guys up, don't forget were leaving today!" i heard his high pitched voice say.

i rolled my eyes before getting completely out of bed. i glared at my phone to see what time it is, 4:35 am. "it's to early for this shit" i said yawning.

wanna nodded and got up to go see if jaden was up. i headed into his bathroom to start getting ready, i brushed my teeth and did my skincare before putting on just mascara. i changed into black sweatpants and a dark green crop top with a black jacket to match.

"so you guys dating yet?" jayla said walking in. "no, and i doubt it. i don't think javon likes me likes me." i then sighed. "come on i know you like him, and he obviously likes you! he talks about you all the time." she said trying to hype me up.

"i dont know jayla, i think you just want me to date him so i am over more." i said to her making her sigh. did i sound harsh? i didn't mean to be rude. she then left, i think to go open the door for kylie.

i then sighed making sure i had all my things together before texting my mom.

momma bear 🤰🏻

were about to leave! i love you!

i didn't expect her to respond since it was still really early in the morning. i sighed putting my phone into my jacket pocket before going downstairs.

"were gonna drive for a bit and then we are gonna fly there." dj said, i just nodded my head. dj and jessica started to put our bags into the car while they told me to get snacks together.

i just grabbed every snack that didn't involve water, or a microwave. "you okay?" javon said. "never been better wanna!" i said, i felt bad about what i said earlier.

we then got into the car. dj and jessica in the front. jayla, jaden, and daelo in the middle with me and javon in the back. after an hour of driving my mom texted me back.

momma bear 🤰🏻

stay safe love!
read 6:45 am

i felt my eyes get heavy, and beginning to get sleepy. "you tired ma?" javon soon said. i nodded, and he patted the front of him for me to lay with him. i soon fell asleep in javons arms, which lead to him also falling asleep.

"psst jaden look!" jayla whispered to jaden while we were both still asleep. she took a few pictures before turning back around in her spot. "valerie is going to kill you." he said laughing.

i soon woke up after hearing jayla, jaden and daelo laughing. i looked over to see javon holding me, i smiled and went to find my phone. noticing i got a notification.

jaylawaltonofficial: look at these lovebirds! 🖤val

val.fox and onwardwanna

onwardjdub: im just gonna wait for val to murder you 💀
^^ val.fox: noo!! this picture is adorable!!

val.fox: send me this!!
^^ jaylawaltonofficial: on it 😉

onwardwanna: honestly best sleep of my life
^^ val.fox: same

paxton.fox: so she's ditching me for a boy!

livvy.fox: i ship jalerie!

onwardnation: they have to be dating, if not im calling it
^^ onwardwanna: what were not dating!
^^val.fox: were just friends!!

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

i laughed at some of the comments, forgetting javon was still asleep. he then rubbed his eyes "what are you laughing at i wanna see!" he said in a raspy morning voice.

i showed him the picture and he smiled. "were adorable." he said. "i know!! thanks jayla!" i said in a whisper then a yell. she just laughed.

A/N
i hope this is good!!
and pretend javon commented on the
post after he woke up!