8

we then arrived to an airport. i was still fast asleep, while javon kept attempting to wake me up. "come on val! were gonna miss our flight." he said shaking me lightly.

"can't you just hold me?" i said stretching. he then turned around and i got on his back. i nuzzled my head into the back of his neck falling back asleep.

as we walked in i felt like all eyes were on me. i just kept hearing girls say "omg its javon! take a picture." and dj saying stop they feel uncomfortable.

we got to our gate seats, and javon sat me in a chair. he then sat next to me pulling up the arm rest incase i wanted to lay down. i grabbed my bookbag that had all my things in it for the flight.

pulling out my laptop and beginning to do school since our flight leaves in 2 hours. after a bit jayla and jaden walked up to me and javon asking if we wanted to walk around. "im down." i said getting up javon just nodded.

we walked around a bit before jayla got a text from jess saying our flight is about to board. once we got back to our gate i made sure i had all my things before we checked our tickets. i was next to jayla and daelo. we then got onto the plane, with daelo by the window, jayla in the middle, and me in the isle.

our flight was only 3 hours so it wasn't to bad. once we took off me and jayla did school while daelo watched movies on his phone. my phone kept going off, once i picked it up i noticed a bunch of notifications from javon.

javon 🖤

this is the most boring flight ever

why couldnt jayla switch with me.

i miss you
read 10:37 am

never knew i had a fan 💕
read 10:38 am

i smiled after looking at my phone before putting it down. jayla then noticed and began to say something. "look, i don't wanna be nosey but javon for sure likes you. i mean he doesn't act like that to anybody. he never carries anyone around, not even daelo." she smiled. "i mean i dont know. im grateful for him. nobody has shown me affection the way he has." i returned the smile.

i began thinking about earier. was i taking advantage of javon earlier? i didn't let him answer me back before he turned around. so maybe he was saying yes, just not out loud? i don't know. i overthink to much, maybe i didn't take advantage?

jayla then shook me a bit letting me know we landed. there was no way i was in my thoughts for an hour. once we managed to get off the plane we went to find our rental car. "thanks for letting me come with you guys." i hugged dj and jessica. they smiled. "anytime, your like our second daughter!" jessica said kissing my forehead.

we then got into the car, same way we did before we arrived. "its gorgeous down here!" jayla said squealing. i agreed with her. once we got to our hotel rooms we had an amazing window view. me, jayla, jaden, and javon in one room with dj, jess, and daelo in the other. i then pulled my phone out and took a picture of our view.

val

val.fox: gorgeous view!! but i miss my family so much :(

paxton.fox: i miss you more! i hope you have fun and send me pictures!!

onwardwanna: fr. im so excited to explore tonight 🙂.
^^ jalerie14: they're together?
^^ jaylawaltonofficial: its a family trip, and we invited v! nothing more.

onwardjdub: can you please sleep with jayla i don't wanna sleep with her
^^jaylawaltonofficial: she's sleeping with me anyways 🙄 javon stinks

jaylawaltonofficial: this is gonna be an amazing trip :))

livvy.fox: should've invited me and pax!!
^^ val.fox: we go on girls trip in the summer?
^^paxton.fox: im down turks and caicos?

i then put my phone down jumping onto one of the beds. me and jayla stayed in the room, while javon and jaden went to the other room. we just talked for a bit until it got late and we decided to go to sleep.

a/n
im trying to update as much as possible!!