CHAPTER-1

"Shin Private Ltd, is not just a company but just like my own kid. I had invested all my blood, sweat and tears to reach at this position where this company and I'm today. So I hope you guys won't ever disappoint me and being the most efficient group of people in the company you will give your best, as we all are preparing for the most important deal with the biggest company in our country Kim Enterprise. And for the better and quick growth of the company we need to crack the deal any how. So I would suggest you guys not to compromise whenever it is about work."

A woman in her mid twenties spoke in her ice cold voice, with a serious face, as she settled herself on the chairperson's place. While other were settled around the round chest table according to there position in a big conference room.

"Yes! You're absolutely right and worry not Y/n-ssi. I'll do my best, you just sit and look how I'll finish everything in the blink of an eye." A  man same of your age said trying to impress you, while you raised your hand to stop him from talking any further.

"Your work should speak rather than your mouth, Mr. Lee." You said while he looked down out of embrassment.

"Dismiss!"

This was your last word while nodding slowly everybody went out. Meanwhile you playing with the paper weight kept on your table beside the file as you went into your deep thought, of cracking the deal at any cost.

"I will do anything to crack this deal, this deal is everything for the company." Your dedication and madness for this deal was clearly visible in your eyes behind that coldness, because Kim Enterprise was South Korea's biggest company and having them as your partner would benefit you as well your company in many ways. Suddenly your phone buzzed as you came out of your trance, then you looked at your phone screen, showing the caller ID as you frowned your eyebrows and tilted your head.

"Eomma?" You picked up the call. "Yeoboseyo Eomma. Ok listen if you have something important to talk about, then only we can continue to talk otherwise we have to end this immediately, I'm busy. " You said coldly, while your mom chuckled at her daughter's behaviour as she already know that how ambitious you are about your work.

Well about both of yours past, your mom raised you as a single parent as your father died when you were just 6 years old. Your mom was always busy to earn for your both's livelihood, so your mom rarely got time to spend with you. Whike on the other hand you were always bullied in school for being a nerd. You always use to cry alone, because you didn't have much courage to put your feeling and sufferings infront of her because you have already seen her suffer, the whole life since the day your dad passed away. That's why slowly and steadily you started to become strong by your own and nearly crushing that emotional and loving girl inside you, you become a rock in disguise of human.

You concentrated more on your career as you wanted to give your mom a peaceful and luxurious life. So concentrating on your goals from a really initial age you studied hard, then worked hard which resulted in Shin Private Ltd, being one of those successful businesses in Korea.

"Wait Y/n, I do have an important thing to talk about, actually I have arranged a blind date for you." Your mom said with a hesitation in her voice, while you sighed heavily then messaging your temple with your cold fingers, you spoke up.

"Eomma, I would suggest to drop the idea right here. I'm not interested."

"But honey, atleast meet him once he is a really nice guy and also my best friend's son. You both would definitely get along really well."

"Eomma, that's definitely a no. I'm not gonna marry anyone and it's fixed." You cut the call in frustration, then you came out and went to your cabin, which was just surrounded with files, folder and other stuff all related to your work. You have always kept yourself into a shell. Shell of your work and moreover you never thought of breaking it and getting along with people in outside world and doing parties, going on dates, having relationship or marrying. To be honest you neither wanted to do.

Sitting on your comfy reclined chair you started looking into the file which was absolutely related to Kim enterprise's project.

At your mom's side.

"Ahh no, she clearly denied for the date what will we do now. I really want our kids to take our friendship ahead. But this girl she never gonna understand." your mom talked disappointedly on the phone with her best friend.

"Don't worry, you know her well how introverted she is and even she had never thought about getting into these kind of stuff so atleast you should give her sometime, alright?" Your mom's best friend Mrs Kim said, while your mom hummed.

"And about that date, we will arrange that some other day till then you keep on trying to convince her with your own ways."

"I think you're right, I should give her some time atleast. And also I'll talk to you later."

Cutting the call, your mom starred at her phone thinking about convincing you, because she knew her best friend's son is the best choice for her daughter, who can bring back her smile, her liveliness and most importantly love. As she knew he was the only one who can make her feel loved which she always craved for somewhere in the corner of her heart.

At Kim Enterprise CEO's office.

"Mr. Han, it seems like we need to have a meeting with Shin Private Ltd and Lee Enterprise together to test there efficiencies. They all sound to be really professional but also there seems to be some complications with the project. We can't hold it longer as we need to finalize our partner asap." A man in his late twenties said in his soft, kind yet deep voice.

"Don't worry Sir, I'll arrange the meeting asap." Mr. Han said while that man smiled softly with his large lips showing his cute dimples. His almond eyes were carrying a vast ocean of happiness and love inside them, his muscular facial structure and tanned complexion was making him even more attractive and handsome to look at. While all the ladies from his office or  outside were dyeing for his handsome looks and kind behaviour.

"Aish!" He groaned as he spilled the coffee all over his pants which was kept on the table near his hand. Luckily it wasn't that hot.

"This what makes me feel killing myself thousands of times." He said in an annoying manner as this was the only thing he hates himself the most, his clumpsiness. He got up from the chair and went to the attached washroon for clean up.

"Someday you gonna embarrass yourself so bad Kim Namjoon." He said to himself, while coming out of the washroom as at the same moment Mr. Han knocked at the door. So Namjoon let him in.

"Mr. Kim your meeting is fixed with them for the day after tomorrow."

"Thank you Mr. Han." Namjoon replied as a thin line formed on his lips when he smiled along with the charming dimples over his cheeks.

                                   ...to be continued