Chapter 7

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry updates have been so slow, I've got a bit of personal stuff going on, I'll try my best to be more consistent though! Anyway, on with the story. Also I wrote this really late at night I have no clue why I went off about snot.

    "Y/n! Quick I need you some kid threw up in the daycare!" Vanessa yells. I roll my eyes and Monty tilts his head. His show had just finished and we were chilling and talking in his room.

   "I thought you were a mechanic? And security?" Monty asks.

  "I guess I'm also a janitor." I reply, annoyed. "Gotta go." I add.

Monty grabs my wrist. "Just tell her no." He says.

   "I can't... she could call the police or something... it's not my choice." I respond.

   "Come on Y/n, just tell her off. She'll stop giving you more jobs then." Monty argues.

   I sigh. "...Fine, but if I get fired or arrested or something I'm blaming it on you." I say crossing my arms.

   "Yeah! That's my rockstar!" Monty exclaims raising his claw for a high five which I gladly high five back.

  "See you in a bit... hopefully." I say with a wave, then stroll out to the lobby.

   "Y/n! I called you like 3 minutes ago, hurry up!" Vanessa says.

   "No." I reply.

  "No? It's your job!" She yells.

  "No it's not! I was hired as a mechanic! Then also security, I'm not also being a janitor!" I exclaim. Vanessa looks furious.

   "You take orders from me and I'm telling you to go clean the daycare!" Vanessa replies.

  "No! You're not my boss! You're just another employee who dumps work on me!" I yell back.

  She's silent with rage. "Whatever." She whispers. "Just go fix Freddy then, he malfunctioned earlier." She says in a calm tone.

   I took my sweet time walking to Freddy's, it was now closing time and most of the kids and adults were already out the door, maybe 10 minutes max until they were all gone.

I felt kinda bad for yelling at her, but I was glad I didn't get fired or arrested. I nod and walk towards Freddy's room.

I walk inside and Freddy was powered off on his couch. The curtain was closed so no kids passing by could see him powered down. I guess it was for the best though because it would probably traumatize them.

  I felt really accomplished for telling Vanessa off. It's not exactly the easiest thing, but it felt so great.

I take a look at Freddy's wires and am shocked at the sight. "What the actual fuck..." I murmur staring at snot and boogers everywhere. It was disgusting. How the hell did kids get their slimy, boogery, snotty selves close enough to get shot and boogers inside of Freddy.

   I grab a rag nearby and start cleaning off his wires. When I say this is the worst thing I have ever seen, I mean ever. There was even a bit of red in the snot and it was green. Whoever this was from needs to get checked out.

   I quickly wipe the slimy snot off and spray some disinfectant. I don't even care if he malfunctions because of it, I'm never touching those wires again without it.

  I put the cover back on and power up Freddy. His eyes glow and he comes to life. "Hello Y/n, what brings you by on this fine day?" He asks, standing up from the couch.

  "You were malfunctioning." I reply.

   "Oh. I can't seem to remember. Anyway, how are you?" He questions.

   "Not great, I had to come clean some sick kid's snot and boogers from your wires." I respond with annoyance.

  "Oh, that is very disappointing. I know what will make you feel better, why don't I take you to go see Montgomery?" Freddy suggests.

   "Heck yeah." I answer. Freddy nods and quickly picks me up, causing a quick yelp from me, and sprinting towards Monty's room.

  We get there and he sets me down, knocking on the door. Montgomery opens quickly.

  "Hey, could I like get a warning before you do that again?" I say quickly grabbing onto a wall for balance. I never knew he was so fast.

  "Apologies Y/n. Montgomery, Y/n is stressed because a dear child accidentally got their snot and boogers on my wires and they had to clean them. May I leave them with you?" Freddy asks.

  "Hell yeah!" Monty exclaims.

  Freddy nods then leaves, letting me be alone in the presence of my favorite animatronic.

  "So you're stressed? I know the perfect way to fix that!" Monty states proudly.

  "Okay?" I agree, slightly confused. Monty picks me up and sprints down the hall and up the escalators just like Freddy. I close my eyes to keep things from moving too fast.

   "Here!" Monty exclaims. He sets me down and I open my eyes, quickly gripping onto Monty for balance as I still felt dizzy. We were at the place with the big music robot I hadn't seen yet. It looked pretty cool, especially with no greasy children running around.

  "Hey DJ! Can we get number 17 going?" Monty yells up and the DJ Music Man dude smiles and pushes a button on the sound board.

   He puts on hand on his headphones and the other was bopping to the music that had just started playing. Before I knew it Monty was dancing along to whatever song had turned on. He seemed to be having a great time.

  He started singing along to it and gesturing for me to join him on the dance floor. I run over and he adjusts his sunglasses, head banging a bit. I join in and we vibe.

   The DJ started crawling around the tunnels and ceiling while still head bopping which was a very strange sight.

   "Is this what you listen to when the kids leave?" I ask.

  "Sometimes." Monty replies. "We like to blast whatever shit would traumatize young children. It's what helps us sleep at night." He adds.

   The song ends and Monty holds up 3 claws to the DJ Music Man. He seems to understand and hits a button, a new song turned on and Monty seemed to really be jamming along to it.

   Needless to say, I was definitely feeling a lot less stressed by the end of our mini dance party.