Chapter 10

Hello everybody, as an apology for not updating in over a month, and a little present for Christmas (if you celebrate), I have decided I will finish the story tonight. I'm thinking this chapter, possibly one more, but I will make it long and not rushed. I really appreciate everyone who has stuck with me and I'm probably gonna have some other shit story started by the time I finish this because I do have an idea, however it's not an x reader, and it's gay so proceed with caution. Anyway, enjoy.

---------------------------------

  After the show I went to go run Monty's meet and greets. It's hardly ever pleasant because of the children, but every so often there's a little gem in there. And this time, that little gem happens to be named Cavan.

  "Excuse me, my name's Cavan, I lost my mom... I'm not sure where she went." A little boy, Cavan, says tugging on my shirt. I glance around quickly trying to see if there's anyone with a similar appearance to him; almost tan, blonde hair, green eyes, extremely pale skin, but no one matched the description. 

  I crouch down to his level so he hears me over the noise, "Alright, let me just pause the line and we can go look." I reply, standing up again to yell, "Everybody! Unfortunately we have to stop the meet and greets for right now, there will be meet and greets after the 8:15 show though if you want to meet Monty! If it's alright, I send out a message to all the employees so if you approach any of them and ask they'll transfer you to either a Freddy, Chica, or Roxy meet and greet. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

  I smile to myself, that sounded super professional. A couple of groans are heard throughout the line which was fair, some people hand been standing for awhile. The noise seemed to have caught Monty's attention. He sent the little girl that was meeting with him out of his room and asked what happened.

  I quickly explained the situation and gestured to Cavan and Monty nodded, "Hey little guy, what's 'yer mom look like? I can help find her."

  Cavan smiled up at Monty, "Hm, she's super tall, and she was wearing this fancy black hat that was super big. Also she has the same hair color as me, but it's long. Down to her butt." Cavan says, laughing at the word 'butt'.

  Monty grins as well. "Let's get a move on then." He holds out a claw to Cavan, Cavan hesitantly takes it and smiles, reaching out his other hand for me. I smile back and take it.

  Monty and I are actually indirectly holding hands right now. Not the time. Gotta help this child find their mom. 

  "Where was the last time you saw your mom?" I ask. This place is massive and it'd take forever to search the entire pizzaplex.

  "Uh, we were in Freddy's line. When I got done meeting him, she was gone. I waited, but she didn't come back. I asked the employee, but they told me to go away." Cavan frowns.

  I scoff, "Some employees just need to suck a-" I start, Monty quickly stops and reaches his free arm over, covering my mouth. I protest at the action and he gives a look. I quickly remember the child right next to me and widen my eyes, turning away. 

  "Suck a what? A lollipop. I like lollipops. I suck lollipops all the time. And popsicles. Hm, I suck a lot of things." Cavan states, rambling on about what he sucks.

  I inhale deeply to stop from laughing, but one glance at Monty's face and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke into a fit of laughter. 

  "Just uh-" I start, laughing even louder. I pull my hand out of Cavan's and gesture to an employee room. "Give me a moment." I get out in between laughs.

  Once the door is closed I totally break down, clutching my stomach as I laughed. "Uh, you alright?" A concerned voice asks. 

  I glance up to meet the amber eyes of Fred. "Oh! Fred! Hi! Sorry there's this lost child Monty and I were helping and he talked about how he loves to suck things and it was so fucking funny man."