Chapter 11 (the end)

I climb out of the ballpit and move my flashlight around, looking for Moon. I couldn't find him though. That was until a raspy voice called out behind me, "It's past your bedtime..." I turn so fast I worry about whiplash and the sight I'm met with causes me to fall to the floor.

  Two red eyes were staring back at me. "What the fuck... what the fuck.. what the fuck what the fuck whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck." I repeat, getting faster with every breath. 

  "Uh I'm an employee." I state. He doesn't seem phased, inching closer with talon like nails. I swallow loudly and scoot backwards in an attempt to get away.

  My back collides with something and I nearly jump out of my skin. A loud is heard and I was sure my soul left my body. 

  "What a mess..." Moon murmurs panicked, moving right past me to what I determined to be a stack of cylinders. I take this as a chance to run, squeezing into the playplace, dropping my flashlight in the process. 

  My breathing had definitely quickened, my palms were sweating like crazy, I wasn't sure if I was screaming in my head or out loud at this point.

  The second the cylinders are picked up Moon instantly focuses back on me, looking up from the ground. He eyes lock on me as he starts to move towards an entrance to the playplace. I back away from the entrance he was approaching. 

  I quickly ran and tripped over a wire. Standing up I continued running, I could hear Moon approaching. 

  I opened my Fazwatch as I ran, it was the only light I had, I couldn't see a thing. Praying I didn't run into a wall I opened a dm to Freddy, he was an animatronic so he'd definitely answer instantly. 

  The message read 'Hekp Monoo wagta toy do' but hopefully it'd convey what I meant to say. As expected, typing appeared instantly.

  'The generators in the playplace. There should be 3. Don't let him catch you please. I do with I could help more.' the response reads. I type a quick 'thanfkds' in reply. 

  Of course at that very moment I run straight into a wall. I get really dizzy after that and stumble out a nearby exit. 

  That was probably stupid in retrospect, I'd be so much more vulnerable in the open. Moon appears a second later, creeping towards me, head spinning as he moved.

  My breathing picks up again. I fall back to the ground inching backwards until my back collides with something hard. Not a stack of cylinders... a desk. Shit.

  I close my eyes, I was terrified. A loud clang is heard... but no pain. Then multiple more clangs and bangs. Metal on metal. 

--------------------------------------------

  Where are they? The meet and greets should've started a half hour ago. Monty internally complains, looking out the door once again for Y/n.

  He lets out an angry breath and makes his way to Chica's room. "Hey Chica, have you seen Y/n?" He asks. Chica shakes her head in response, obviously wanting to ask questions, but not wanting to ignore the little girl she was meeting with. Monty respected that so he left.

  He went to Roxy's next. "Roxy. Have you seen Y/n? They're not at my room for meet and greets and I have no idea where they could be." He asks.

  Roxy turns to him confused. "Y/n's missing? Weren't they at the show? I think I saw them, where else would they have gone?" Roxy asks. He doesn't get to finish her thought though, a little boy is tugging on her tail. "Okay, now that's gotta stop." She growls, going to lecture the kid. Monty sighs and leaves.

  Monty storms out making his way towards Freddy's room. "Oh you're that gator that the security guard was talking about. They ignored me to go to your line, where are they now huh?" A teenager asks, crossing his arms. Monty pauses and blinks, staring at the teen.

  "Kid, what are you? 12? Y/n is an adult, way too old for you." Monty replies with an eye roll, continuing to Freddy's room.

  "I'm 16 and a half! I'd wait for them. They just need to be more openminded." The kid huffs before turning away. Monty groans at the kid and speeds away to avoid anymore conversation with him.

  "Freddy!" Monty exclaims, opening his door. Freddy turns and tilts his head in question. "Have you seen Y/n? I don't know where they are." 

  "Oh yes. Well, no. They messaged me. They are currently trapped in the daycare with Moon and asked what to do. However, I'm busy with meet and greets, so I just told them to turn on the generators in the playplace and avoid getting caught." Freddy replies simply. Monty sees red.

  He doesn't even reply before turning and speeding to the daycare.

  It's a good thing he got there when he did because Y/n was against the desk, staring up at Moon with terror. They closed their eyes. Not a good sign. 

  Monty doesn't waste a second before leaping down, tearing the net and not caring enough to take the slide before landing right on moon. 

  Monty instantly started tearing him apart. Y/n was scared- terrified, because of Moon. Monty wouldn't let that happen, even if it meant he got decommissioned. 

----------------------------------

  I hesitantly open an eye, glancing up to be met with Monty on top of Moon, tearing him to shreds. 

  He stops when Moon isn't moving, glancing up at me. "Are... ya' a'right?" Monty asks, looking me over.

  I nod after a moment. "Yeah... but shit, now I'm gonna have to fix him, fuck you." I reply with a sarcastic eye roll.

  "Well if you really want to." He replies with a shrug. My eyes widen and my face feels like the sun, I quickly turn away.

  Monty chuckles then there's a moment of silence where I'm just sitting against the desk and Monty's watching me. 

  After a minute I sigh and pull Monty into a hug, he instantly hugs back. "I think I love you..." I whisper, slightly hoping he wouldn't hear, afraid of rejection. He is an animatronic afterall. 

  "Yeah? Well I don't know... you and that emo looking child seem pretty serious." Monty replies, unable to hold his laughter.

  "Oh my god, shut up! He followed me for 10 minutes and wouldn't stop staring at me during the show!" I yell, playfully shoving Monty away. We both laugh and Monty pulls me into another hug.

  "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Monty's going to be decommissioned, this aggressiveness... it's dangerous to the children." Vanessa rants. 

  "No! He saved my life! Moon was going to attack me. If you're decommissioning Monty then I'm quitting. I don't care if I go to fucking jail. Better than this shithole without Monty." I reply with a glare.

  Vanessa is silent. She takes a breath and bites her lip. "Fine! But this is gonna be a shit ton of paperwork you're doing, because I know for a fact I'm not doing it!" She replies.

  I nod enthusiastically and she grabs her bag and clocks out. 

  Monty's staying... and I'm staying... this job's looking better and better by the day. To think I'm actually excited to go to work tomorrow... and the day after, and the day after... wow. 

  And this all came from a lame birthday party. 

------------------------------

Alright, it's officially done. It's now time for me to go start my gay fnaf story that isn't lore accurate in the slightest, it's honestly gonna be for shits and giggles so enjoy!! 

     For the last time this book,

        -The Amazing MilkSkeleton