1. Break Up

𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!

The man is attempting to convince his boyfriend, or might we say soon-to-be ex-boyfriend, to stay with him as he looks at him with angry eyes and a disappointed expression.

He had become fond of the younger but the boy make a decision to break his heart after a year-long connection.

"Hanuel, try to comprehend that I like you, baby. I'd be lost without you. Stay with me." With a tears in his eyes, Jungkook begged.

He'd never before experienced heartbreak. And, he is currently attempting to persuade his boyfriend to give their relationship another opportunity.

Hanuel turns his head away from the older man. His heart is breaking seeing Jungkook's face, as he begs him to give their relationship another opportunity and stay by his side, but he is no longer able to do so because his heart is already pounding for someone else, and that's not Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Hyung, but I have to leave because I'm in love with someone else and I can't live without him." Hanuel spoke to his former boyfriend while his eyes were tightly closed.

He had formerly loved Jungkook, but the feeling altered after meeting his current partner, who now had his heart. With Jungkook, he had never experienced this range of emotions.

Heck, he hadn't even engaged in sexual activity with Jungkook, yet within a week he had lost his virginity to another person.

"I hope you'll be able to forgive me and discover your true love one day." Hanuel says before leaving Jungkook's flat, where they used to spend time together cuddling, watching movies and cooking.

Jungkook glare at Hanuel direction, seeing the boy walking out of his life. He was always loyal to hanuel but latter did what?

Left him for another man. He had respected his solitude, but Hanuel didn't think twice about bringing someone else into it. Jungkook felt like a fool.

"Hanuel, I'll never forgive you. Do you understand that....." Jungkook yelled in the general direction of his ex's departure. After beginning to like the boy and experiencing grief, now he can no longer put his belief in the words "like and love." Even though Jungkook doesn't want to cry for his cheating ass boyfriend, but still it's hurts. He sternly wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I'll never like or love someone else. You broke my heart, Hanuel, and it has caused me to mistrust the concept of love. You told me you love me only to cheats on me." Jungkook screamed before smashing the items in his flat. He picked the picture of hanuel and hurled it across the room, shattering the frame glass.

When Jungkook began to question the meaning of the word "love," he made a self-promise to never love anyone. His first and one heartbreak is enough for him. The concept of "love" cannot be trusted by him. Even if he only liked Hanuel, messing with his emotions was a grave error Hanuel made, and he wouldn't be able to face another breakup.

__________________