1.

Aaliyah
I have always loved weddings and how the way the decor is done in the venue. Once I graduated college I opened up my own business called Rose Events which I named after my grandmother who sadly passed away a year ago. She was there for my grand opening and told me that she was proud of me and all of accomplishments it's been two years since I've started my business and I'm already the #1 wedding planner in Georgia.

"Hey Aaliyah I'm about to go ahead and grab our lunch," my assistant/best frined Dominque spoke.

I looked up from my laptop.

"Okay that's fine."

Dominque nodded and walked out of my office I stood up and walked out behind her going to the front Alissa grabbed her purse and walked out. I checked the appointment section on the website seeing that I had two clients coming in.

I heard the door chimed.

"Welcome to Rose Events," I spoke as I confirmed that my clients were here.

I looked up seeing my clients.

"Hi I'm Kimberly and this is my fiancé Landon we have an appointment with Aaliyah Brooks."

"Hi nice to meet you both I'm the owner Aaliyah Brooks."

I held out my hand for both of them to shake.

"Alright y'all follow behind me and to my office where we will discuss your wedding."

My heart skipped a little when I first seen Landon he's still as handsome as I remember and we was best friends for a very long time until he decided to go off to college at LSU and I went to Spelman.

We walked into my office and I closed the door I walked around to my desk and sat down.

"So Kimberly tell me about your wedding and how you want your decor to look for your venue."

"I want it to look just like Keisha Ka'ior and Gucci wedding."

"Okay."

"I mean exactly like theirs from every detail you do know what they're wedding was like right?"

"Yes I do."

"Good."

"Have you looked at any venues previously before meeting with me?"

"I have but what I have looked at isn't anything that I want nor does it resembles Keisha and Gucci venue."

"Okay so I do have a few venues that I can show you what's your budget."

"Babe," Kimberly said nudging Landon.

"Huh what?"

"You zoned out for a minute baby Aaliyah asked what's the budget for the wedding?"

"Oh there isn't a limit."

"Okay great."

I wrote that down along with some other notes.

"Alright give me a few days to get everything together for you to look at."

"Okay great."

"And lastly when is the big day?"

"December 27th."

"Okay."

I wrote that down as well and went ahead and scheduled the next meeting with Landon and Kimberly.

"Alright I sent you the next meeting and time as well as the first location that we're going to look at."

"Okay thank you so much."