Shopping at the Leaf

Naruko pov

"You sure?" Karin ask. "I'm sure. The secrets will never be hidden, they will always be revealed." I said. "That's true. Well, I and Karin will go and buy some fabrics for the kids." Nagato said.

I was just standing in front of Konoha gates. I took a big breath and walked to the village.

"Is this Naruko Uzumaki?" "The future of 5 nations?" "Are you sure it's her soul?" I heard all the stupid villagers whispering about me.

The villagers looked at me as a danger because I gave them a fortune. Bad one. And I can see why. Back then, I was stupid. I thought I will get a good fortune for the villagers.

"N-N-Naruko...?" I turned around to see Sakura. I looked up and down. "I see you married to my ex-husband," I said. She opened her mouth, but then, shut it. "Right, you and Ino were fighting over who was the first wife of Sasuke. And blamed for not seeing the future better." I reminded her.

Back when we were in the academy when all of the academy students found out I can tell the future. Ino and Sakura nagged me for the future. About who will be Sasuke's wife.

So, I just walked away and walked up to the Hokage residence.

Hokage residence

"Come in." Heard the same voice I didn't hear during these 14 years. I opened the door. "Long time no see Kakashi-sensei," I said as I closed it. "N-N-Naruko....? W-what are you doing here...?" He asks. "Just, more documents of my daughter," I said as I walked close.

"Is that so? She's moving to Uzushiogakure?" He asks. I just nodded. "I see, wait up." He said. "Oh, take your time. We will be here for a while." I said. "'We'?"

Menma pov

"Thanks. Now, we need to wait." Nagato said. "Why do we need fabrics?" I ask. "To make your new clothes. You will not wear, these?" Kawaki said as he pointed at my dress. "Yea...." I said. Soon, someone dragged my hoddie. I turned around to see Sarada.