Family time

Naruko pov

"B-but, but I saw your dead body!" Sasuke shouted. "Oh please, I just fell unconscious. And your family maybe took it by chance." I said. "My family....?" He asks. "That's right, they didn't like the idea of you using me for the fortune-telling power," I said as I crossed my arms. "And you know what?! I thought my daughter was with your parents, but, you took her!" I shouted.

"And what kind of pain I felt when I lost my daughter! And I hear after 14 years, that she is in Uzushiogakure, with my cousins! Do you even understand what I felt?! I couldn't even be beside my three children because I maybe will lose again!" I shouted.

"Wait, these triplets, are yours?" He asks. "Well, yea. They are! I'm their mother! And now since my fourth child, and the second daughter is here. I will take a break. Out of here before I will burn your eyes!" I said. And Sasuke just left. I just sighed.

"Mom!" All my three children ran up to me and hugged me. I just hugged them back. I looked at my fourth child, and she was staying away. "Will you not hug me?" I ask. I could see in her eyes wanting to cry, and she soon hugged me.

Inside the house

"So? Will back and give fortune?" Karin ask. "Nah, I will take a break. It's been a while since I was here." I said. Soon triplets ran up to me! "Please don't leave us!" "Please! Stay here!" "I don't wanna be with aunt Karin! She is a real devil!"

I just looked at Karin, and she just turned around and suspiciously sweated, while drinking the tea. "Karin..." I called my cousin. "Would you like to tell me what on earth you were doing? You too Nagato."