Confrontation

Itachi pov

"Uncle Itachi." Heard my niece.  "Hi, Sarada. What is it?" I ask. "The letter. And I have a question?" She ask as she showed the letter. "Ask," I said. "Who are Himari, Minato, and Kawaki? That Karin or Nagato calling them triplets?" I was shocked to hear. I opened the letter and it was from Nagato and Karin. "You rode it?" I ask.

"I did. Why is Menma there?" She asks. "No words to Sasuke," I said. "Why? He is the father! And she is my sister!" She said. "Sister? When you ever treated Menma as she is your sister?!" I asked. "As I said, not a word to Sasuke," I said. And Sarada left. I just sighed.

Wish that Sarada will not say anything to Sasuke.

Uzushiogakure

Uzumaki house

Menma pov

"Thanks! Finally, I can continue with fortune-telling!" Himari said. "Buns! Here you go Menma." Minato said as he gave me a chocolate bun. I gladly took it. "And lastly to you Menma." Aunt Karin said as she gave the packed gift. I took off the papers and there was a hand folding fan.

"Wow, uncle Itachi chooses the pretty one," Kawaki said

"Wow, uncle Itachi chooses the pretty one," Kawaki said. I soon closed it. "And dangerous," I said, and kunai appeared! "Wow! In that type of level, you'll scare the enemy! Even my Akatsuki. *Laugh* " Uncle Nagato laughed. I just smiled.

Konoha

Itachi pov

"Itachi." My brother called me. "What is it Sasuke?" I asked as I turned around. "Where is Menma?" He asked annoyedly.

"I don't know," I said. "Sarada told me that she lives with Karin and formerly leader of Akatsuki?!" He asks. "She told you?" I ask. "Of course. Now, where is my daughter! And who are the triplets that Karin mentioned?!" He asks.