Vision

Menma pov

I was just laying on my bed, and thinking about tomorrow day. But then, I remembered something. I stood up and walked up to the attic. Taking with a piece of the diamond.

Attic

'Come on...' I thought as I looked around. I soon heard the door of the attic opening! 'Shit.....!' I thought and hide behind all boxes. I turned my head carefully, and it was my dad.

'What is he doing at this time?' I thought. I soon saw him laying the little bag, I could hear it was glasses. I waited for a moment for he will leave.

But, he walked a little more, I was about to panic when he took the blanket down. There I saw a portrait of my mom.

"Why did you leave me? If you still were alive, I could know about Menma's power..." He said. I just was angry. 'He only cares about me, for sake of my power?!' I thought. I soon heard him walk away, by closing the door.

I walked out of the hiding place and opened the bag. There were blue diamonds pieces, the same one that I found. I took it and walked down, looking around that my father is left.

I soon came to my room and began packing my thing and changing my clothes. I fastly took the piece of the diamond I found and laid it on the bag.

Morning

Shikamaru pov

"Shikamaru here is a letter for you," Temari said. "That early?" I ask as I opened it. I just smiled. "She left," I said. "Who? Menma?" Temari asks. "Yea, she deserves to know about her mother," I said. "Hope she'll meet her mother after 14 years," Temari said. "Hope so," I said.

Suna

Shinki pov

"Hey! Shinki!" Heard uncle Kankuro calling me. "Hey," I said. "Did Gaara come home?" He asks. I just shook my head. "Continue worrying after Naruko...." He said. 'Who is Naruko?' I thought.

"Let's go." He said and we came to my father's office.

"Gaara. You need to take sleep!" He said. "Kankuro, not now. You know I am Kazekage." Father said

"Oooh, and then angry Naruko comes and beats your ***." Uncle Kankuro said,  making my father struggle with fear. "Changed your mind to overwork?" Uncle asks with a smirk. "Y-y-yea....." Dad said, stutter!

"Kazekage-sama, here is a leaf Shinobi," ANBU said. "Bring him in," Dad said. "Correctly, her." He said. 'It's his fault for not saying what gender...' I thought.

Soon came a black-haired girl. "N-no way, like, what vision showed..." Uncle said with shock.

'Vision? What vision?' I thought.