12

The next week or so were like something out of a dream for both Frank and Gerard. Frank couldn't quite believe that he had someone as easy going as Gerard by his side. He always seemed to have the right words to say to him, always putting his ever doubtful mind at ease. Gerard was equally as happy - Frank was like a breath of fresh air. He'd always tended to attract quite obnoxious, tough guys (some might say your typical bad boy), who seemed to go out of their way to make life difficult. He had thought that he liked the challenge, but being with Frank, and seeing how easy life could be with someone who was nothing like that was honestly refreshing.

They were in their own little bubble of cute dates and nights in. They would go out for dinner, or to the movies, or just a bar where they would sit and listen to each other talk about their day at work or whatever mundane shit they had to tell each other. It was easy. Simple. And just plain nice.

Frank, however, hadn't told Gerard about the constant barrage of messages he continued to receive from Adam. He was burying his head in the sand, he knew that. And he knew he should be honest and upfront with his new boyfriend, but he just didn't want to spoil this thing that they had going on. It was perfect and he didn't want to tarnish it, or tempt fate by bringing it up and it ruining everything. He was sure Adam would soon give up. Surely he would!

There was only Mikey that knew about their relationship; neither really having many friends to share it with anyway. Both of their current known circle of friends stemmed from Adam and Mikey, so both really felt like outsiders now, but they didn't honestly care, happy with it just being the two of them though. Gerard knew that Mikey would expect him to go to his birthday bash at Dave's house at the weekend though, and he needed to bring that up with Frank to see what he thought about it. Mikey had assured him that Adam hadn't been invited, so it would be a good opportunity for Gerard and Frank to be seen in a public setting as a couple together. Gerard wasn't too sure about that.

-----------------

Gerard and Frank had already (within a week) declared their love for one another. It was so soon, they both realised that, but they both knew it was a fact. It was Frank that took the plunge first. Gerard had wanted to tell Frank how he felt, but wasn't sure he was ready to hear it having just come out of his relationship with Adam. It was as Frank was lay with his head on Gerard's lap and Gerard was lightly running his fingers through his hair, just looking down at him as they chatted, that the words just seemed to spill from Frank's mouth of their own accord.

He looked up at Gerard. He got totally absorbed in taking in his kind face and listening to the soft lull of his voice and he just couldn't help himself.

"I really love you Gerard" he spoke quietly. "I've never felt a love quite like this."

His lip quivered a little as he caught the shocked expression on Gerard's face; worried he'd overstepped the mark and rushed things, but when Gerard lifted Frank's face up and leaned down to kiss him, his worries melted away.

"God I love you too Frank" he smiled. "I love you so fucking much."

Frank sighed in relief and kissed Gerard again before they made love on the couch.

They had had so much sex in the last week or so too. They were physically exhausted, but neither could seem to keep their hands off one another. Currently Frank was on his knees with his arms and face leaning onto his couch seat as Gerard was eating out his ass hungrily in preparation for his dick, after Frank had all but begged Gerard to fuck him tonight. He had loved topping since they'd got together; either Gerard riding him through his mattress, or Gerard being fucked in front of the fire; and on one occasion with Gerard sat on top of Frank's washing machine in the garage as Frank stood before him pounding into him; Frank unable to resist him having just taken off his t-shirt to put in the machine after spilling wine down it. They were both desperate for each other all of the time and it was honestly the best sex of both of their lives.

Right now, Frank was a whimpering mess as Gerard's tongue dipped in and out of his tight ass. He felt like everything Gerard did was to please him, and it was all just so new to him. He felt his cheeks being pulled even further apart and Gerard moaning into him and he couldn't help but push back onto Gerard's face, rocking against him and loving the feeling of his scruff scratching against him.

"Holy fuck Gee" Frank panted, causing Gerard to moan more, before reaching between Frank's legs and stroking up and down his aching length. Frank was in heaven and felt truly spoilt. He just couldn't wait for Gerard's cock deep inside of him.

Gerard lubed up his fingers and slowly teased Frank open, finding his prostate and massaging it relentlessly. Frank seemed boneless and just flopped against the couch. Gerard's sole aim was to make Frank feel good, he loved it. He wanted him to feel worshipped almost and he really got off on seeing Frank lose himself like this. Once Frank began to beg, Gerard lubed himself in preparation. Just as he was about to enter Frank, he remembered him saying that he was used to being just bent over something and fucked, and he really didn't want their first time with Frank bottoming to be anything like that. He carefully wrapped his arms around Frank's waist and lifted his limp body from the couch.

"I wanna see you" he simply said as he lay Frank down on his back on the rug, kissing him deeply and running his hands all over his skin.

Frank knew why Gerard had said that, and it made him feel extremely emotional. He couldn't quite believe just how thoughtful Gerard was, and he didn't hesitate to tell him yet again how much he loved him.

"God I love you" he told him as he dragged his face to his own again. "I love you. I love you. I love you" he said in between kisses.

Gerard laughed and told him he loved him too, before very slowly parting his legs and again sliding his finger in and out.

"Oh. Please Gee!" Frank pleaded.

Gerard removed his fingers and replaced them with the tip of his cock; Frank's eyes rolling backwards as he slowly pushed within. He took his time filling him up, relishing the feel of Frank's pull on him. When he bottomed out, he leaned down to kiss Frank tenderly, before sliding back out and in again, building a slow and sensual rhythm that had them both whimpering. They held onto each other, both groaning and gasping in pleasure. Frank had never felt so wanted and Gerard had never felt so good at giving. They rocked back and forth for as long as both could manage, altering their position occasionally but never taking their eyes off one another. They could both see the love in each other's hazel orbs and the spiritual side of this was almost as passionate as the physical.

After some time, Gerard could feel his resolve fading and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. Frank knew this too, as Gerard's movements became erratic and his breathing shallow. The look on Gerard's face was fucking beautiful, and without realising, Frank was coming, completely untouched; seemingly endless roped of thick white come firing out between the two of them. His back arched and his eyes again rolled; his endless orgasm making him see bursts of colours behind his eyelids. He was brought back to some form or reality upon hearing Gerard call out his name as he too threw his head back in ecstasy and came deep within Frank. He fell down onto Frank, his full weight pressed on top of him. Frank wrapped his arms around him and kissed the top of his head, stroking his hands up and down his back in an attempt to sooth him and ease his breathing.

Once both were settled a little, Gerard rolled off Frank and pulled him into his side, curling his arms around him and holding him close. They allowed themselves a few minutes, before forcing themselves to head to the shower. They showered together, washed each other and kissed tenderly, before heading back to Frank's bed.

Lying in the dark, cuddled up together, they both talked quietly.

"Um" Gerard began. "I wanted to ask you about Mikey's birthday" he said, hearing Frank sigh loudly at the mere mention of it.

"Will you come with me?"