11

Gerard needed no further encouragement after Frank had all but begged him.

He ran his fingers up and down his now bare back and pressed kisses all along his jaw and down to his neck. He felt Frank shiver against him as he threw his head back slightly, holding onto Gerard's shoulders firmly. He sucked in his breath as Gerard's teeth grazed over the pulsing vein in his neck, before letting out an involuntary moan; the vibrations going straight to Gerard's dick.

Frank began to grind down into Gerard's crotch. He didn't ever remember feeling this turned on and it was almost as though he had no control over his actions. He wouldn't ever have tried to take any kind of control or pace of the proceedings, but Gerard didn't seem to mind at all, pulling Frank down onto himself harder and harder. Frank's belt was already loosened and his button and zipper opened, but Gerard lifted him slightly and re-positioned him so that he was laying down on the couch with himself on the floor, tugging Frank's jeans down his legs in a desperate attempt to get to more of him. Frank complied, lifting his legs in a vain attempt to help, but Gerard was already dragging them from his feet and was now in the process of placing heated kisses up Frank's legs as his hands were roaming around his hips in search of the waistband of his underwear. Upon finding it, Gerard carefully hooked his fingers inside and began to tease the material down, all the while continuing to kiss and nip at Frank's thighs.

Frank was a practical mess already and had his arm thrown over his face, desperate to suppress any embarrassing sounds that were trying to escape his mouth. That was nigh on impossible, however, as Gerard continued upwards, kissing over his hips; Frank's cock twitching in anticipation.

As Gerard's lips approached the head of his aching cock, he suddenly reached down and held onto Gerard's face, stopping him in his tracks; the realisation of what was about to happen finally hitting him.

"What are you...............you don't have to..........I should........" Frank began to stumble over his words as Gerard moved his head free from Frank's grip and carefully wrapped his lips around him.

Frank's head hit the back of the couch with a thud. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had a blowjob. It just didn't happen to him. He was the giver of such acts, and he'd gotten so used to that fact, that he couldn't quite register what Gerard was going to do, until the very last second. It was his job to give Adam a blowjob as and when they had sex (or when he just wanted one). It was Frank that was pushed to his knees as Adam shoved his cock into his mouth and fucked him with it. When he was almost spent, he would simply pull out, bend Frank over whatever surface he so desired, finger him open a little and then fuck him. That was how it was. That's was how it had always been. And Frank wasn't complaining; he enjoyed sex, he really did, but this was just so unexpected. He felt guilty almost, for allowing himself to lie back and enjoy it, but he just couldn't help himself. Gerard's mouth was warm and wet and felt fucking incredible as he slowly sank down over Frank. Frank's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he relaxed into the sensation. He could hear Gerard groan around him and as he ventured to look down at him, could tell that he was enjoying this almost as much as he was. He looked so gorgeous; his hair falling about his face, his eyes closed and his pink lips enveloping him, occasionally his tongue sliding out and licking over him.

"Uh, fuck Gerard" Frank moaned as his hands threaded into Gerard's hair.

Gerard seemed so fucking gentle to him; softly lapping over him and swirling his tongue around his head. Frank felt like he was floating. He had never felt so wanted in all of his life; Gerard's constant moans fueling a growing confidence within him, causing him to talk as he never would have dreamed of before.

"God you look so fucking hot Gee" he moaned. "You're mouth is fucking amazing." He moaned and cried out louder than he had ever let himself before, but in all honesty, he couldn't stop himself if he tried. He was in ecstasy and incapable of keeping quiet. This had never been the case for Frank before. He moaned during sex, yeah, but in truth, it was usually for the other persons benefit, to assure them that they were doing a good job, but this, this was something else. This was Frank being completely selfish and taking all he was being offered, and loving every fucking second of it.