Bonded

Chapter 6**

"Mommy!" Bella screamed running in the house.

Esme immediately opened her arms to the child running toward her.

"And how was my big girls first day of school?" She asked Bella.

"It was great mommy! Everybody was so nice! And I made friends!" She said, her face lighting up.

I watched from the front door. She looked so cute, the way her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Is that so?" Esme asked smiling down at her baby.

"Uh-huh. My first friends name is Max she really nice. She's got brown hair and brown eyes. She's really pretty." Bella stated.

"She looks just like you then my little cutie." Esme said kissing her head.

"Yeah but mommy she's pretty." Bella said.

"Isabella. You are beautiful little girl and that is never going to change." I said walking closer,I stood about two feet away, trying not to ruin there time together.

Bella turned her head to look at me with her brown eyes and smiled. "Thank you." She blushed.

"He's 100% correct Bella. You are beautiful." Esme said.

Bella blushed more. "Okay, okay." She hid her face in Esme's hair.

We both laughed quietly.

Bella looked back at Esme.

"But I met Max and She introduced me to her best friend Fang." She told Esme.

"Well that's nice. I'm glad you made some new friends Bella. I'm going to work on my garden now sweety, If you want to join me I'll be out back."

"Okay momma." Esme kissed Bella's head and set her down on the floor.

"Bella!" Alice called down stairs.

We all looked to see her come running down to Bella.

"I want to hear all about your first day at school!" She then grabbed Bella and whisked her away.

"Alice!" She yelped.

I allowed Alice to take her up with her. She wanted some girl time with her. She managed to get out of hearing range of all of us by taking her into the forest by jumping out of a second floor window with Bella in her arms. 

But I listen to Alice's mind to hear the conversation.

'So!' Alice started. 'I want to hear all about it!'

'Well like I said before, I met my friend Max who has brown hair like mine only its shorter. Not as short as yours though. And she introduced me to her brothers Fang and Iggy. Fang is taller than me and he's got short black hair. Iggy has spiky red hair. I feel bad because he's blind.' She said.

'That's awesome! Not the being blind, I feel bad about that too that's got to make life for him so hard. But I mean I'm so glad that you made friends!' Alice squealed.

'I know me too. I was so nervous.' She smiled.

'So... Where there any cute boys' Alice asked.

And emotion shot through me as Bella's cheeks flamed and she looked embarrassed.

I didn't recognize it. I'd never felt it before.

I watched Bella nod slightly though Alice's eyes.

'There was one... His name is Sky. He has the brightest blue eyes and black hair. He's taller than me, then again everyone seems to be taller than me. And he showed me around the class room. He sat next to me at lunch and played with me at recess with Max and Fang. Iggy had to stay inside for most of the day and had to be in different classes. So we didn't see him much.' She said.