8

Yukhei and Mark are in their usual walk the day after. They went to the bookstore since Yukhei insisted on buying all the Lucas related books to know him better, after that, they grabbed some street foods to fill their stomach, it was Mark's idea. The only thing that's new to them is that they went to a shop where anime related things can be found. This time, it was obviously Yukhei's idea.

"Yukhei, are you planning to do cosplaying?" Mark asked out of nowhere. "Yeah, there's an event next week and I'm planning to participate. Actually, I want to bring you there too." Yukhei awkwardly scratched his head, giving Mark a soft, shy smile. "I would love to go there with you. I will be your photographer." Mark happily responded. He didn't seemed to get Yukhei's point, so he faced him to explain what he meant by bringing him to the upcoming event. "No, I actually want you to do cosplaying with me... But of course, no pressure! It's okay if you don't want to come." Mark went silent, thinking if he should go with him or just decline the offer. He never experienced cosplaying before. All his life, he just went to those events with his friends as their photographer. Maybe this time, he'll go try it out.

"Yeah, I'll try. I would love to go with you." Mark noticed Yukhei's smile widen, he began to happily search for the costumes and accessories that fit them. Yukhei then stopped when he saw Mark's expression, he was biting his bottom lip as if he's trying his best not to laugh. "Is something wrong?" Mark shook his head. Yukhei, as a curious cat looked at where Mark was looking.

So he's laughing at a mask huh?

"A mask?" Yukhei curiously picked it up, confused about why he's laughing about it. "What do you mean? It's cool." Not even ten seconds of staring at it, he finally got what Mark saw on the mask. He began to laugh as well. "Oh, I get it now. I understand what you're thinking about. An orange butt--"

"No! Don't say it! P-Put it back!" Mark hugged Yukhei from behind, trying to make him put the mask back to its place. They both wheezed at how funny their thought was. "Okay okay. I'll put it back." He gently put the mask back to its place before proceeding to the other section.

It took them an hour to finally choose their final outfit for the upcoming event. They chose the simple ones since it fits them better, Yukhei wants Mark to feel comfortable in his first ever cosplaying too. "Where do you want to go next?" Yukhei broke the silence.

"I don't know. But I just saw a spot where you can see the sunset, maybe we should go there and stay in a minute or two." Mark answered, mirroring the smile Yukhei gave him. Mark was holding the clothes they bought while Yukhei was holding the books since he's much stronger than Mark. "The pier? Or the shore?"

"The pier, I wanna see the ships." Mark replied again. Comforting silence followed after that. The said place is just a few steps away from where they currently are so they decided to walk, they can also save some money.

They arrived in a few minutes, they also found a perfect spot in front of the sea. Mark smiled widely as he stared at the sunset slowly hiding in the horizon, the silhouettes of the ships and small boats made the view look better in Mark's eyes. He quickly took a seat, Yukhei followed. While Mark was busy staring at the golden skies, Yukhei is also busy staring at the other, the sunset reflecting on Mark's eyes made them more beautiful than it should be, his smile is a huge bonus.

"Woah! A huge fish!" Mark shouted suddenly and unexpectedly, startling Yukhei. "Oh! I'm so sorry Yukhei." Mark held Yukhei's shoulder to calm him down. "I'm okay. No need to be worried about me." Yukhei then gave him a reassuring smile, making Mark calm down. Silence then followed after that, both of them just stared at the golden skies that colored the ocean as well, and listening to the sound of the waves landing to the shore. "Oh! By the way, I also bought some contact lenses earlier and I wanna try it right now." Yukhei broke the silence as he began to search the contact lenses inside the plastic bag.