3

...

This is just too awkward for Mark..

They were facing each other, waiting for their snacks to be served. Yukhei mustn't have felt any awkwardness because he's busy looking up focusing on the tv screen in front of them. "Oh my goodness.... This is too awkward." Mark whispered, looking away from Yukhei who was still staring at the screen. "Look Mark! The babies are so cute!" Mark then looked at the screen after hearing Yukhei talk, and he was right, the babies are adorable. They didn't noticed their food being served since they were staring at the screen with Gakuen Babysitters playing in it. "Oh! Our food is here." Yukhei turned his attention to the food, Mark found it adorable, I mean who wouldn't find Yukhei adorable?

"By the way, why did you bought these mangas for me?" Mark asked, staring at those stack of mangas beside him. "I just thought that it would be fun if we would share the same brain cells too." Yukhei jokingly answered, though half of it was serious, he doesn't want to make Mark feel uncomfortable. "Thanks again, I'm really curious about the storyline." Mark grabbed one of them and showed it to Yukhei with a smile, that made the awkwardness slowly fade away. "I'm glad. You'll like it, I promise." Yukhei said before turning his attention to the tv screen again. "You know, I watch that everytime I'm sad, it lifts up my mood." He added.

"Yeah, it is a cute series." Mark replied, then went awkwardly silent again. "You know... I've been waiting for this day to happen, I've been wanting to take you everywhere you want." Mark got confused at what he's saying, he just met him yesterday. "What?" Yukhei looked at him too with confusion drawn in his eyes. "What?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Mark awkwardly laughed. "Me neither." It's true, Yukhei had no idea why he said that so suddenly. "Look, I am so sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Actually, this is my first time going out with someone. I mean, I hang out with my friends sometimes, but not with someone... Y-You for example." Mark chuckled at how cute the way Yukhei was stuttering, he had to admit it, he likes hanging out with him. "Come on! Don't say sorry. Listen Yukhei, you're actually pretty fun to hang out with." Yukhei smiled at his reply, and there he goes again, Mark then noticed his gay soul panicking at how cute and breathtaking Yukhei's smile was. "Thank you." Yukhei said, his eyes are also smiling.

"By the way, I'm really curious about the book you bought. It's pretty old, and interesting. What's it all about?" He added. "It's nothing..." Mark gave the book a pat, he also gave Yukhei a smile. "I'm actually really curious, but it's okay, I respect you." Yukhei gave back the smile Mark gave him. "Thank you, Yukhei." Mark replied before putting his hands back on the table, he stared back at Yukhei who was also staring at him.

Damn, he looks just like him...

"After this, do you want to go somewhere else?" Yukhei asked. "I kinda want to go to the amusement park, or just parks?" Mark answered, lips are forming a pout, making Yukhei slightly blush.

I mean, who wouldn't?

"Alright! Let's go to the amusement park tonight! My treat again this time." It's their first day going out together, even though they just met, it feels like they've know each other for a very long time, they both felt it. "I-I can pay for my food there." Because of Mark's response, Yukhei whined and shook his head in a childish manner. "No! I wouldn't allow that!" Yukhei then pouted. "Yukhei, i-it's just so embarrassing for you to buy some things for me again. I-I mean, you already bought these mangas, and they are expensive as hell." Mark's gay side is still panicking, the man in front of him is just cute and handsome at the same time. "It doesn't matter baby lion, the important thing is that you're having fun."

Wait... Baby lion?

"What did you just called me?" Mark tilted his head in confusion, no one calls him that, except for his red eyed man. "Um... Baby lion?" Yukhei widened his eyes also in confusion, he was slightly panicking at the thought that what if he made Mark ver uncomfortable. "Yeah, where did you get that nickname?" Mark's heartbeat was unusually fast.

You're not Lucas, this was just a coincidence.

"I don't know, that nickname just suddenly popped up in my mind. I am so sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Yukhei looked down, he was now convinced that he made Mark uncomfortable. "No, I'm not uncomfortable, please don't apologize. It's just... It just remind me of someone." Mark shook his head, then gave Yukhei a reassuring smile to calm him down. "Your sibling? Your parents? Your friend? Your crush? Your ex?" Mark chuckled at Yukhei's adorable question, his hazel brown eyes are staring at his, making the butterflies in his stomach go crazy again. "My boyfriend, Yukhei."

That made Yukhei's heart shatter into small pieces.

"Oh, you're taken. But where is he right now?" Mark sighed. "I actually have no idea where he is right now, but he promised me that he'll come back. Wherever he is right now, I hope he's safe." Yukhei then gasped after hearing Mark's response. "He ghosted you?! And you're still waiting for him to come back?!" Mark laughed at Yukhei's innocence. "No, he would never do that Yukhei. I'll explain it to you soon okay? The reason sounds unbelievable, and I just can't tell some personal stories to someone I just met. I'll tell you soon, don't worry." Yukhei nodded, it made Mark feel relieved because he doesn't have to explain his love story. "Oh, okay. I'll wait then! I won't pressure you!

"Thank you so much, Yukhei." Mark replied before calling the waitress so that he could pay for the food they just ate. While Mark was paying for the food, Yukhei was staring at him, at how he smiles,how his hand moves and so on. It kinda hurts him though, finding out that the man he instantly admired, the man he saw in his dreams for weeks is already taken. But at the same time, he's happy for Mark. "Thank you sir! Have a great day!" Yukhei heard the waitress's voice, meaning that they're okay to go out of the cafe. "So... Before going to the amusement park, is there any place you want to go?" Yukhei asked.

"I don't know... But shores sounds nice." Mark replied. "Okay! And let's collect some cute seashells! I brought my bag here." Yukhei chuckled, making Mark smile at how adorable he is.

"Sure."

--

PLSSS "PAINT ME NAKED" BY TEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND AAAAAAAAAAA *Titan noises*