🦋 The pink dotted bed

EIGHT
The pink dotted bed.

Harry's house was very... Harry.

Pink furniture, plants in every corner you looked at, a magnificent glass ceiling above the living room, Amelie's own bedroom covered in cat's toys and pillows, a zebra printed couch and many fake fur carpets all over the place.

"Sorry this is a mess." - He said, picking up some clothes from the couch. - "I was freaking out about what to wear today, so I ended up throwing everything in here."

He took all his clothes to the main bedroom and I saw him disappear behind his closet door, visible from the living room.

"It's okay. I'm messy too."

"That's the thing. I'm not a messy person. It was just today." - He sighed, reappearing in the living room.

"Well, then I'll take the blame." - I smiled.

He laughed and moved to turn on the speakers and connect his Spotify playlist.

"Yeah, you should."

I know I should have been at least a little bit nervous about tonight, about him wanting me to stay over even if it was only the very first date.

But I wasn't.
I was strangely calm.

I smiled at him and let myself fall on his couch, comfortably looking around and taking it all in.

"This is a really nice place, love. It's bigger than mine and has a great view." - said, pointing to the window where you could see the sea on the horizon.

"Yeah, my parents bought it for me." - He shrugged, walked to me and accommodated himself on the couch with his legs over my lap. - "I love it. But I wish I could pay for it myself, you know?"

Harry looked at me right in the eye and I could see right there that he wasn't proud of himself, that he - even though I know he loves his job - thinks it's not good enough.

"Harry, what you do for a living is incredible. It's like being in your own constant paradise.
The greenhouse it's just unique and beautiful, and you're keeping those butterflies alive. I know it might not be the best salary, but you should be so proud of doing what you love in such a wonderful way."

"You really think that?" - He asked, taking my hand in his'.

"Yes." - I smiled.

He leaned up to kiss my lips in a really uncomfortable angle, but I followed his lead nevertheless.
His kisses were addictive and consuming, so sue me for wanting more.

I shifted us, getting on top and pushing him back against the couch.
The kiss got heated and fierce really quick.

We were both eager and our tongues were competing for control.
Harry let out a few sinful sounds as I roamed my hands on his hair and neck.

Harry's hands moved to my thighs as I straddled him.

"Do you want me?" - He spoke in between lips and tongues.

"Yeah." - I breathed out, kissing him fiercely and causing him to moan. - "Can we go to your room?"

Harry nodded eagerly and we both jumped off the zebra printed couch and made our way towards his room, too offished by each other to even care about turning the music down, closing the bedroom door or even the windows.

We just collapsed together over the pink dotted bed in a mix of limbs, tongues and pieces of clothing that were rapidly starting to disappear from our bodies.

It took me a long minute to process Harry's body completely naked below me.
Because seriously, he had no flaws.

"Did your manual for twin flames say something about sex?"