🦋 The question

SIX
The question.

Later that night, I laid down in bed, looking at the ceiling and processing what had happened all day between Harry and I.

It was strange that I felt so connected to him that fast, I hardly knew the guy for a week, but yet he was making me feel things that I don't think I ever felt before.

It only took days for him to get inside my head like this, constantly.
And it wasn't only that, it was the fact that I was actually smiling because of it. Because of him.

I wasn't used to smiling or laughing or even wanting to spend that amount of time with the same person without getting tired of them.
It was all completely unusual, and even if I had a vague idea of what it really was, I didn't quite want to embrace it.

So that only led me to have a mental breakdown at midnight.

My mind kept repeating the events of the day and it was flooded with images of Harry.
Green eyes, dimples, pink lips, flawless skin, perfect nose, sharp jawline, soft hair, exquisite smile, delicious perfume, cute ears, everything.

Over and over again.
It didn't seem to stop.

So I knew I was losing it.

"Liam, I'm having a crisis."

"Well, that's a new one. What happened?" - He laughed over the phone.

"Harry."

"Who's Harry?"

"It's my neighbor's friend, and he's the most wonderful human being that exists."

"Wow."

"I know. I'm so gone already." - I sighed. - "Liam, what should I do?"

"You like him, huh?"

"A lot, but I can't start dating someone if I'm not planning on staying here!'

"First, don't shout at me. Second, does he know that you're only temporarily living there?"

"I guess so… we never really talked about me leaving. I mean, he knows I'm on vacation."

"Well, then that means he's probably not expecting much more than a fling."

"That's the thing! I don't think he is, and honestly, I don't think I want just a fling either."

"He's that hot, huh?"

"Oh, you have no idea." - I sighed. - "But He also has the best personality too. He's sweet and smart and funny, and seriously I'm so screwed right now."

"I can tell." - Liam laughed.

"What do I do, Li?"

"You can just try and see how it goes. I don't know, mate."

"You're the worst at giving advice."

"Okay, I just don't know. If you and him want to be something, then you should take the risk, you can find a solution for the distance later. I mean, focus on getting to know him first. Yeah?"

"That sounds quite easy."

"It could be easy."

"But… he doesn't know who I am." - I sighed. - "That will complicate things I guess."

"Then tell him, it's not a big deal. If he likes you, he'll keep the secret."

"It is a big deal. I don't want him to freak out because I'm famous or even worse, to only care about my money."

"I think you're the one freaking out."

"Yes! That's the whole reason I called you!"

Liam laughed and I growled.