Chapter 2

I stood frozen in the middle of the massive room, not moving once. My hands were shaking. Not from anger, but it was as if I was thrown with a bucket of ice cold water.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him as he walked out of the closet, instead I let my feet lead me to the bathroom and slam the door shut.

I turn the shower on, my back against the wall and I felt myself sliding down until my bare ass hit the cold tiles.

The warm drops of water pricked my skin as I let it run over my face.

How can a husband not love his wife?
One who tries who endlessly shows her affection and respect for him?

Deciding it was best to try and freshen up rather than let my thoughts consume me, I squirted a small amount of bath gel on my  bath ball and started cleaning my body.

After I stepped out of the shower, I grabbed the grey, fluffy towel and wrapped it around my body.

After drying off my brown curly hair, I finally exited the bathroom.

I found him laying on his back, with his eyes boring into mine.

I sighed, the sound making him shift slightly.

I walked past him heading to the closet, not willing to continue staring at the man who makes my life more complicated than it already is.

I settled for a red robe and tied my hair into a messy bun to ready myself for sleep.

Benjamin was now seated, his back resting on the headboard.

"Come." He gestured, patting next to him.

I hesitated, not wanting to listen to what he had to say.

"I don't have to ask you twice Dandelion." His orbs were turning darker and that was the only signal my legs were waiting on to start moving.

Once I sat, he brought my head to rest on his chest.

I closed my eyes, the proximity and the feel of his hard chest had me doubting my sanity. 

Gone was the anger I once felt.

I felt at peace.

And so I thought.

"Why is it whenever I'm in the mood to have sex, you don't want to?" I asked the one question that has me restless.

Silence greeted us once more.

I could feel his heart beating, very calm and controlled.

One can never tell what his next moves are, and thats why nothing could've prepared me for what happened next.

One minute he was rubbing circles on my arm and the other he was on top of me.

I tried to ignore the wild hammering of my heart, but it was impossible as blood rushed to my head momentarily.

He held my chin, almost too tightly but not enough to make me wince.

His alluring and predatory eyes made me want to curl into a ball and cry my eyes out.

It was in that moment that I realized that I was scared. I was scared of Benjamin.

I felt something hard digging into my thigh.

It only took me a second to realize that it was his erect cock that was pressing into me.

He inhaled and exhaled sharply, the strong smell of rum fanning my face as our eyes remained glued to one another.

"You are fucking stupid for making yourself believe that I don't want to fuck you. I want to dig my fingers into your pussy and have you writhing until you scream my name. Fuck, I want to bury my cock into your sweet cunt." He was no longer calm, his heartbeat was no longer controlled.

I was hot. Too hot for my liking. I needed him to touch me.

"Then why don't you." I spoke in a sultry tone nearly inaudible.

He growled, the sound made my horny form combust in sheer excitement.

He captured my lips with his. The small gesture made my back arch and a moan broke loose.

I brought my fingers to run through his hair as his masculine hand grabbed my ass.

My pussy was dripping, fuck I wanted him to touch my sensitive bud of nerves.

He kissed me mercilessly but I needed more. I needed him in me.

So I guided his free hand to my heat, but he froze.

His lips were no longer moving, nor was his hand.

In a flash, he was off the bed.

I killed the moment.

I felt stupid. Twice in one night?

"What'd you stop?" My voiced croaked, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I was horny and upset.

He ran his fingers through his hair and released an animalistic growl that had me scurry away from him.

He was faced away from me but he turned and nothing could describe how scary he looked.

Am I married to a beast?

I was a trembling mess at the corner of the bed and got worse when he started talking slow steps towards me.

Tears freely streamed down my face. I wanted to say something, anything, but nothing came out.

He wiped away a fresh tear that fell, his touch gentle and soothing but just for a little while.

His hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and I fought the urge to scream.

My vision was blurred because of my tears and the dim light didn't help either.

He brought his lips to my ear and he spoke in the most dangerous tone I've only ever heard him use on his men.

"I am in very shitty mood today and If I just so happen to comply to your command, I will fucking destroy that cunt of yours. You are mine Dandelion. I fucking own you. I don't have to give you an explanation whether as to why I don't want to fuck you. I do it when I want to and with whom I want, do I make myself clear. "

I felt defeated and drained and so I just nodded.

"I swear, fucking nod again and I will make sure to hurt you in many ways unimaginable." He threatened.

The lump in my throat was making it impossible for me to hold back the tears. It was burning, but I finally managed to speak, "Understood."

He let go of my hair, my scalp burned.

I adjusted my robe as well as my bun and slid under the comforter. Making sure to cover my head and curled myself into a ball.

Just as I was about to asleep, Benjamin spoke.

"My family and Alexis will be here tomorrow."

From one living nightmare to another.

                    ________________

The rest of the chapters will be available on my patreon.

Username: Anonymouslyrare