Chapter 5

~Jamal~

I slammed my car door and walk up to Shay's apartment. I pounded my fist on the door until she opened the door. Shay open the door and said "who the fuck knocking on my door this early". "ME!" I said in between a sob. She quickly came over to me and gave me a hug, and which I needed badly. I loved this girl so much, sometimes I thought of her as my big sister. The first thing she asked me is "What wrong Jamal?"

"I have been hurt by a bitch ass man name Raven." "Oh my..god you are not the Jamal I know the Jamal I know would fuck a man and move on. Why you stuck on this niggah?" "Shay he ain't just no regular nigga. He is the most interesting, mysterious, chocolate man I ever had girl. "Awe going to make me cry up in here, I think you're in love Jamal".

The more I thought of what she said it finally hit me. I am in love with raven but it hurts me the most knowing he is married. I wish there was a way he would forgive me.

"I'm gonna go back to my place now, bye Shay." "Bye Jamal I hope things get better for ya love you honey". I grabbed my keys off the counter, I pursued for the door and got into my car and drove home. I pulled up in the driveway to see another car in my driveway and I realized who car it was.

~Raven~

I arrived at Jamal home hoping it was his because his neighbors were kind enough to point me to his home. Someone pulled up into the driveway and then I knew it was him. Jamal got out of his car and then he saw me at his doorway, and he ran away from me. I cursed at myself then ran after him I finally caught up with him and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

He shivered from the pleasure but he tried pulling away and I just squeeze him tighter in my hold. I told myself this time i'm not letting go and I'm going to explain myself, our future together. He kept resisting me so I deepen the kiss even more by pulling his hair back, letting my tongue explore his mouth. I picked him up bridal style, I kept kissing him while walking towards his door where I put him down. He fumbled for his keys, and the more he made me wait I just put my big bulge on his ass. He shivered with pleasure, and lean back on me. I whispered in his ear "Baby are you gonna make me wait any longer?" I gave his tight ass a squeeze, he moaned. I stop messing with him so he could unlock the door, but he stood there at the door and doing nothing. "Jamal open up the door so we can have some make up sex."

"Hell nall fuck that I don't need you to give me head or fuck me at night. I'm good by my damn self so how about you take yo ole sponge bob no having ass back where you came from".

"I'm sorry Jamal but I can't leave you alone. I thought it was a one night and run thing between me and you. I came to realized that I need you more then my bum ass wife. Will you please just let me explain my faults, and let me show you that I am done with my old life."

"Fine you can come but you only got 5 minutes". " 5 minutes is all I need to change your mind". Jamal got his keys out and unlocked the door. He went inside first and I was right behind him, he took a seat on his couch. "Well if you wanna explain this is the time to do it so hurry up".

"Baby I'm sorry for leaving that note on you I just panic. I didn't know what to do and I was scared and I didn't wanna come to reality. When I fucked you it was better then my wife and I having sex. When I put my dick in your ass it was like heaven calling for me. I miss those hazel eyes fill with excitement when I'm fucking you Jamal. I'm asking you to take me back baby please."

"How do I know that you're not just gonna hurt me again." "Jamal let me show you how much I worship you." I put him in my lap and began to kiss on his neck while looking into those hazel eyes. Jamal groaned "mmm..uhh", I continue kissing his neck then going up to nibble on his ear lobe. I stopped for a moment to pull off his sweater, began kissing and licking his nipple while pinching, pulling the other one. Jamal moaned "oh..shit yes". I made a trail of hot, wet kisses down his chest while pulling the zipper to my treasure with my teeth. I pulled his hard thick, long shaft out of his boxer and I began to wrapped my hand around the base, suck on the tip of his dick. Jamal head fell back and he groaned very loudly with pleasure. I sucked even further on his cock until it was hitting the back of my throat, while I was stroking his cock up and down. Jamal put both of his hands on my head and grabbed my hair, pushed my head down even further. I choked on Jamal cock for what felt like forever even though it was just like a minute. Jamal jizzed all into my mouth, I drank every single drop of his delicious hot cum. I stood up and I said "Turn around baby and poke that ass out for your daddy". Jamal said " Okay big daddy", he took the rest off his clothes off and turned around, got on all four's and poke his round sexy ass out for me. All the clothes I had on I took off and I put my cock against his ass hole and just rub it. I said " What do you want right now baby". " I want your thick long Cock inside me right fucking now Raven". I shoved my dick inside his tight ass, I grunted while fucking him even faster. I bend down and kept thrusting inside of him while grabbed his dick from the base and jacking him off at the same speed I am fucking him. Jamal moaned "mmm..oo shit yes don't stop". I kept pumping, and thrusting as hard and fast as I could. I flip us over and Jamal was on top and I was on bottom. I said " Go ahead ride me how you like baby". He looked down at me with those big hazel eyes that I couldn't resist, and he said "let cum together baby". He bend his back while moving his hip with my movement, We grunted together and Jamal said "I'm almost there just a little more baby a little more mmm.. FUCK YES!". I grunted with Jamal, We both climax at the same time. His cum was on my chest and my hot cum was inside of his tight ass.

Jamal said" I forgive you Raven but next time be a man to tell me to my face if you gotta problem with what I like and the things I do. Now I be right back I'm gonna shower." He hop off my cock and went into the bathroom to shower, I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. Somebody was calling me, and they left a voice mail to then there was a knock on the front door. I open the door and saw....

Sorry I left a hangover guys xD but I hope everybody is loving the story as much as I do. I would love to who his at the front door of Jamal house after him and raven made up. Well You'll just have to find out next monday in do time check out my other book New Desire. I'll give you a little description of the book.

There is a man name Marcus Piler and he has a beautiful wife name Sophie. What Sophie doesn't know her Marcus is cheating on her with someone she knew for a long time. Will Marcus let his love for this girl control his current situation now? Will Sophie ever find out what going on between them? Find out in New Desire.

If there is anything you would like for me to change in this story please do comment on this note. If I messed up on some grammer or I could have add something to it do tell me. I want to please all the people who come across this story I want them to be happy. When they read my stories so that all I will say for now. Love you all thanks for the people who follow me and everything. I like to shout out candies1999 and Ladydia23. They are the best friends I could ever have in the world they are my motivators, and they are always there for me till the end love you guys.

Toodles,

MissQueen