Chapter 1

Jamal was sitting on the corner of his bed thinking about his boyfriend Raven. We had great sex and everything. I was in love with Raven but he didn't go that way. So I had to come out with truth to his wife. That he was cheating on her with a man.

~Later That day~

I went to his house and knocked on his door. His wife open the door and I said "Well hello Ms.Parker". "Hello Mr. Williams please come in come in. Now what is it that you wanted to tell me". " Your husband and I have been having sex for four months now". Her mouth had dropped when I said that. She was shaking, and crying. Then, she started yelling at me to get out. I left just like she wanted and when i was leaving i saw him. I simply just winked, and smile at him. "What are you doing here". I told her the truth about everything. Have a nice life Mr. Parker.

~Present Time~

I was working at Walmart as the manger. They give a great pay for this position. I just wish I didn't see raven walk into the store and come towards me. So I hide from him on some isles. Everytime I tried he was right there behind me. So I stopped running and ask him "Why the hell are you chasing me". Then, thats when raven..........

Hello Guys,

Its Ms.Queen I hope you are enjoying my stories I am really trying my best. So Wish me luck. I might not update for a little bit because of my homework and I have a military ball this saturday. If you follow me on Instagram at: k.murry. You'll see tons of pictures of me at the ball. If you follow me on wattpad or insta I will follow back. I know that the sexual parts in my books are terrible. I am workimg on getting a editor for that at the moment.

So I hope you enjoy what you see so far anyways gotta sleep now xD

Toodles,

MissQueen