Chapter 2

~Raven~

Jamal looked so cute with his big, piercing Hazel eyes. I couldn't take my eyes away. That's when I started touching Jamal on his thigh. Slowly moving my fingers up and down his very thick thighs. Jamal jumped slightly and said, "Raven what are you...". I cut him off with a kiss on his delicious looking lips, while rubbing my knee against his dick.

He moaned slightly "Raven... that feels... good..". I deepen the kiss by pulling his head back a little. I stop for a second to look into his eyes. "I want you to fuck me raven". I started kissing on his neck, unbutton his shirt. I went down and sucked on his nipple, while playing with the other one. He moaned "ah...raven". I left a trail of small kisses on his body, I unzip his pants and pulled out his dick. I licked on the sides of his dick very slowly, while looking up at him groaning. The face he made was so sexy, I felt like I would explode in my pants. So I took my pants off. Jamal got on his knees, started sucking on my dick. He wrapped his hand around the base of my cock, his tongue was sucking on the tip of my dick. He started stroking my dick, and choking on my dick at the same time. He was sucking faster now, his tongue was playing with my tip. I was so close from exploding on his pretty little face. I stopped jamal, turn him around.

"You ready for daddy dick hmm?". "Yes I'm ready please fuck..me". I couldn't hold back anymore he was just to adorable, and sexy. I shoved my dick into his asshole. It was so tight as his inside were pulling me in. I thursted deeply inside of him. "mmm yes...ah" Jamal said. I was thrusting so fast it was crazy but he was so tight, I love it. I groaned,"So fucking...tight". Jamal screamed "Oh Fuck yes so good mmm". I thursted deeper, deeper until I couldn't go any further. Jamal moaned "cum inside me daddy". I kept thrusting, thrusting, and finally I came inside his asshole, he screamed "raven your cock is so good". Jamal finally had cum after I stroke his dick a little and thrust some more. I pulled out, collapsed on top of him and we both fell asleep.